Need help what website to get KB 2.8

cobra_kaiser87

Established Member
Hey guys,

could somebody advice me please which website i could a brand new KB 2.8, i tried to contact KB themselves but there is no answer at all, i will appreciate all your helps

Thnx & best regards,

GodStang

Established Member
They are a small operation they don't have 20 people to answer phones. Best bet is to wait till their open hours and give them a call. It will take a few times because there is not many people answering phones and they spend a lot of time with you answering all your questions.

They only sale direct from them or to the shop installing the blower if they are a Kenne Bell dealer.

GodStang

Established Member
Speak to Van at Revanracing. If he can't find you a new 2.8 then nobody can.

Finding one is not hard at all as Kenne Bell has tons of them. Finding a shop that will go against the sells agreement with Kenne Bell is the hard part or just order from Kenne Bell as I said above.

cj428mach

Established Member
If you're trying to buy a part and can't get a hold of the manufacturer, it might be time to reconsider if thats the product to buy.

I suggest a 2.9l Whipple, you can order one from lethal immediately, and if you wait until valentines day they'll probably have 10% off on them.

Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
Im a kb fan. But my opinion? 2.9 whipple if you cant get one. any shop thats a vendor can get you a kb.

Last edited:

cobra_kaiser87

Established Member
Thnx guys

hey guys thnx alot for all ur advice, i guess i might going whipple though, as cj428 opinion really convienced me

Thanks again

03' White Snake

Established Member
Speak to Van at Revanracing. If he can't find you a new 2.8 then nobody can.

This exactly. I called Van up and got mine right away. Actually 2 weeks to have KB manufacture it and drop shipped to me. I've bought 2 this way without issues. Mine and my brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread