Need help! "SERVICE ADVANCETRAC"

2012GT/CS

Established Member
Hi guy's I just left work earlier and on the way home out of know where the service advancetrac light came on and all the nanny off lights lite up. abs,tc,true motion. It looks like when you install the drag tune, but i have the performance tune and this has never happen before. Any Idea what might be wrong or how to fix it? I call Shaun and left a message.

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Attach scan tool, retrieve codes, monitor datalogger. In other words, diagnose it or have someone do it for you.

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
What are you trying to do, retrieve ABS codes with an SCT handheld? That's not going to work. You need to use a scanner with full module capability.

grabber blue gt

Established Member
Happened to me a few times on my 2010, turn the car off, turn it back on and you should be good. If that doesnt work, unhook the battery for 15mins or reflash tune like chuck said.

Shaun@AED

I broke my phone yesterday and lost all saved V-mails.

Check your ABS sensors as well.

2012GT/CS

Established Member
Thank you Chuck and Shaun. We did get a lot of snow here so I'm gona check all my abs sensors first then try resetting the battery and reflashing it. It's weird it only happen once in awhile now out of the blue or the yellow wrench light will come on out of know where.

Users who are viewing this thread