Need help in South Florida ASAP!!!!

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
I'm putting all the parts back to stock. I took out the t56 and put the stock trans back but I misplaced the trans mount is there anyone in south Florida who has the stock trans mount that is willing to sell it I would greatly appreciate it. I tried the dealer but they are on back order for like 2 months. I really need it by tomorrow if there's anyone who has done the swap and has one sitting around PLEASE let me know.

Last edited:

kingnut

Established Member
ryan I would try calling JPC, beef, and other vendors to see if they have one and could overnight it to you.

69camaro...

Established Member
start calling around junkyards for wrecked cars. You should be able to locate one

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
BBR came through clutch!!! I'm gonna pick it up in the morning. It's a fully built t56 magnum xl too btw. Check it out that's the invoice when I got it.

C24ACC29-EADB-4B69-B17A-3F57F7A11CF2-5994-0000069B726C9B49_zpsa17912fa.jpg

Last edited:

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
So BBR thought they had one but they didnt and Ive called literally everywhere!!! Is there anyone willing to help me out? Ill Pay for overnight shipping from anywhere.

Cuco5.0

Established Member
Glad to see the community coming together to help out a fellow member. Ryan let us know what the insurance company tells you, there are a bunch of parts that will sell quickly on your car!

Users who are viewing this thread