Need help finding a 2011 GT to proto type a turbo kit

CPRsm

You'll easily save more than you spend in car payments lol. If I wanted to make the car payments I'd just go buy one :shrug:
IDK that's it's going to take 3 months. But I'd rather say 3 months and return the car earlier than expected.

I'll have the other header done this weekend and the k-member is on it's way to me to be modified. These are what was going to take me so long. Hell I may have most of it done before a car even shows up :beer:

Last edited:

CPRsm

Yep. Just finished the second header and the K-member is on the way here to be modified. Once I figure that out the rest of the kit will be pretty quick. Got one guy, but he's not much of a drag racer/

CPRsm

2011headers021.jpg

Usmc1371Pappas

Established Member
Man, this is very tempting. I am just north of SD and I do want to go turbo one day. But I cant get over thought of giving up my baby for a few months.

CPRsm

Well, not 100% sure. But like I said, rather give it back early than tell you 2 months and it's 4. The headers are done and the k-member is here. I don't see any thing else that would hold me up much. But you could come by and see her whenever you wanted lol

Users who are viewing this thread