Need help choosing the color for my C6Z06

antiv6

Established Member
IMG_0010.jpg

They are all nice lol, but if I was to get blue, I think id go with Jetstream :)

This for sure

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
As much as i hate my black cobalt and keeping it clean but out of those 3 colors i would go with black for sure and murder that bitch out with 700whp and take names!

Im not a fan of GM's blue at all (even in person) its not the same as the 03-04 sonic blue from Ford so blue is out for me, Orange is closest to red (red looks bad ass on vettes) so i would say orange but i would take black over orange.

Congrats by the way, i have the same dream as you and hope to own a new vette someday!

1- Black
2- Orange
3- Blue

Last edited:

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
I'd say if your considering blue then make it Jetstream blue. I liked LeMans blue as well until JSB came out and i saw one in person. It is absolutley the BEST blue i've ever seen. The color cannot be justified in pictures, you just have to see it in person.

When i get a C6Z one of my two choices is a JSB with black glass roof. Very rare but awesome looking! My other option is black lol.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
ATOMIC ORANGE!!! All day long!!! I've got an '08 AO, and the compliments NEVER STOP COMING. To some it's a love it or hate it color, but most people I meet absolutely love the color!!!

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Damn, it looks you guys like all three colors but I think black is ahead. I guess its going to be the one with the best miles and condition.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
"last and final sports car" ..............riiiiiiggghhhhttt

3,000lbs 505hp 427motor trap speeds of over 123 bone stock. What else would I want? a Shelby? lol, I don't think so

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread