Need help asap!!

blk96slowbra

Established Member
I just got 03/04 cobra seats and I'm trying to get the power to work on the drivers side but I'm not having luck. Is there anything I can do to atleast be able to power the seats enough to move them back a little so the car's driveable? I'll worry about wiring them later. It's hard to drive when there's only 3 inches from the seat to the dash.

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
When I bought mine I ran into the same issue... I manually moved the screw jacks on the back to position the seat, still haven't done the wiring thi

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
Last edited:

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Black wire to black wire, 2 green wires to blue/white wire. The real slinky brown/blue wire I left unhooked (seatbelt light)

Hope this is some sort of help

blk96slowbra

Established Member
If you put manual seat tracks in it you will have to use 99 and up seat tracks because of the arch
Thanks for the info, I realized this but just bought a long bolt to hold it for the time being. I'll look into finding a different seat track.

Black wire to black wire, 2 green wires to blue/white wire. The real slinky brown/blue wire I left unhooked (seatbelt light)

Hope this is some sort of help

I did that exact setup, still didn't work. There's probably something wrong with the wiring in my car. I had some issues with my old power seats not wanting to move.

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
You can check the voltage on the car wiring with a voltmeter, and you can test the seat with the cordless tool battery...

Users who are viewing this thread