need help!!! advice about buying a terminator clone

Robbiejaegle

Established Member
im looking at buying a early 2000's gt mustang that has a 04 terminator moter ( 20k lower end rebuilt ) 6 speed (59k) misty chrome 04 cobra seats, guages, misty chrome steering wheel, terminator hood, ported supercharger and he has put pullys on the car he says they are ( 3#) and 2004 cobra interior, oem saleen body kit, wheels, saleen everything down to the c piller... the body of the car has been painted blue and the car also has cobra breaks, the engine has some mods and teh car has headers, and a full exhaust... what would this car be worth? he said he would take 10k is this a good price? thanks

Last edited:

fr03cobra

Established Member
you have any pic's? yea I'd say 10K is good. it does cost alot for the conversion plus only 20k on the motor.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Without seeing photos, it does sound like it isn't a bad deal assuming the car is in good condition.

You're asking for opinions about the car, but with no photo(s) it is hard to give a good opinion/recommendation. Why not just post a couple of pics here in the thread rather than ask people to text you for a pic? Makes it a lot easier for people to help you with comments right when they're visiting the thread.

DannyBoy08

Established Member
i would seriously factor in your intentions. If all you want is a fast car right now, this modification isn't a bad option. That said, an original cobra is much more likely to retain or possibly gain value in the future. I wouldn't be so confident that a clone will do the same or to the same degree. If this bothers you in the least, consider getting into an actual cobra for an additional 5k to 12k. I have nothing against a clone, drive what you want. It's just that the automotive market has never been as willing to pay the same for a clone as it does a numbers matching original (assuming similar condition).

Users who are viewing this thread