Need Ford part number!!!

wenger828

Established Member
Hey guys, was curious if anyone can get me the Ford part number for the GT500 sticker on the passenger front rocker panel (behind the tire). its on the bottom of the car, underneath the cobra emblem. My ford dealer who i deal with wholesale cant seem to locate it, so if i provide him with a part number he'll be able to find it easier.. mine is peeling & cracking off :(

edit: forgot to mention, its an '11, and i need the black colored one.. i'll try to snap a pic

IA Shelby

Established Member
Call Tousely Ford. They will know it and be far less expensive than most ford dealers.

They are a supporting vendor on this site.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
The following screen should be an accurate depiction of the exact same screenshot that your dealer should be looking at...

ScreenHunter_01Dec181707.gif

I believe he should be looking for 2000A Bodyside Stripe Kit, Shelby Cobra GT500; Accent Stripe - Satin Black; Door Lower, Right Hand (Right)

From what I see, the 2000A number includes the lower fender stripe (that you need) as well as the lower door, and the lower section just ahead of the wheel/tire.

Good luck.

Tob

wenger828

Established Member
wow, so it looks like i need to get the whole kit? i really just need the 'GT500' part haha which is at the front-most of the car

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Ah yes. A man that understands explosive superintelligence. I expected nothing less from someone that lists 'singularity' under their screen name...

;)

Users who are viewing this thread