Need Data Loging Help

riskybuisness

Established Member
Hey guys as some of you might know i have been having issues with my car misfireing and not starting recently. Well i have got the car to start by flushing out the cylinders of all the mixed oil and gas, i also changed the plugs and changed the oil so the car runs and idles smooth.

I am having a problem at WOT and part throttle, i am experiing some misfire at all RPMS not just upper RPMS like i did before. I have put new TR6 plugs, checked the COPS, and still nothing.

I took the car to Greg at RET for this issue before the car would not start, he was able to find the cause of the issue, we replaced the FRPS, FPDM and fuel hat with pumps. The car is still misfiring and breaking up at various different RPMS.

So i would like to do some data loggin, so i can save the files and send them to various tuners and members on this forum and other forums sot hey can look through the logs and find the problem i am having.

I would just like some help on what to data log im not exactly sure what i should be looking for, i have data logged before on my laptop and SCT tuner but im not sure what parameters i should be logging. Thanks guys.

riskybuisness

Established Member
anyone care to share some PIDs i should be logging? I think maybe my car just dosent like the NGK TR6, what is another plug that is a step colder i can run?

whitemachine

Established Member
tr7ix is what im going to be running soon i ran the tr6ix and they were great but i plan on running some nitrous too so im gonna go with an even colder plug

riskybuisness

Established Member
tr7ix is what im going to be running soon i ran the tr6ix and they were great but i plan on running some nitrous too so im gonna go with an even colder plug

I am currently running the TR6 @ 32 gap. What's the diff about the TR6IX??? I know the TR6 are 1 step colder from factory right? So the tr7ix is even colder? Should I try those also or would I not need those? I am full boltsons minus LT headers and NOS.

Users who are viewing this thread