Need Camshaft help!!!

LupercioStang

Lil Boy with Big Wheels
Established Member
I'm getting my engine rebuilt & just when I thought it was going to be finished and I dealt with all the hurtles, the guy who is rebuilding my motor told me I need another Drive side exhaust camshaft. I've been looking & can't seem to find someone selling one. Can anyone point me in the right direction where to look or have any ideas. Also, Is the Mark VIII cam shafts the same? There is quite a bit of junk yards by my house filled with Mark VIIIs, & if they are similar but not the same, can they be grinded to match the same cobra specs? All replies appreciated, thank you.

Last edited:

svtcobralover

Established Member
I have 03-04 Cobra intake and exhaust cams if you are intersted? $200 plus shipping and they are yours.

4valved

Banned
sent you a pm i can sell you the one side you need for super cheap dont mean to jump the gun but dibs on sell :)

slow2v

GONE
Established Member
all 96-04 exhaust cams are the same
96-98 intakes are the most aggressive/desired of the cobras

you can typically get the compelte sn95 set for around 200
if you want ill let my 03/04 complete set go for 75 but to be honest your better off with the sn95s

Jonesy98

Established Member
i have some mark viii cams exhaust and intake cams. to bad your so far or id say come get them outa my way

LupercioStang

Lil Boy with Big Wheels
Established Member
all 96-04 exhaust cams are the same
96-98 intakes are the most aggressive/desired of the cobras

you can typically get the compelte sn95 set for around 200
if you want ill let my 03/04 complete set go for 75 but to be honest your better off with the sn95s

Thanks for your reply! Are the 03/04 intake cams more agressive than the regular sn95 cams, since the exhaust cams are the same? Would you get more hp out of them?

LupercioStang

Lil Boy with Big Wheels
Established Member
i have some mark viii cams exhaust and intake cams. to bad your so far or id say come get them outa my way

Damnnnn, lol its alright. Thanks anyways I really apperciate that. I'm trying to get them from the junk yard today but I don't know if I'm going to be able to pull off all the timing chains and camshaft cap clusters. but I guess we'll see!

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
I'll send you a couple exhaust cams for $50 shipped. They may need to be polished though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread