Need alarm clock

jhonda

Established Member
I was talking to my dad today and we were next to a truck with a lot of cam lope. He got to talking about how much he loved that sound and mentioned he wish they made a alarm clock that did it. Does anyone know if they make such a thing. I seen a dragster clock but I was looking for something that sounded like a mustang or old hotrod with a cam lope to it. Thanks for any info or links

Planter

Banned
Take a laptop, and a microphone, record the sound, save it as an .mp3 and put it on your phone. set the alarm tone to the recorded file. problem solved.

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Take a laptop, and a microphone, record the sound, save it as an .mp3 and put it on your phone. set the alarm tone to the recorded file. problem solved.

Or just record it on your phone and eliminate a couple steps..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Imagine a sound clip of a nitro funny car idling (at lower volume) with the volume of the loping engine increasing slowly, and then BAM, wide open throttle at high volume. THAT will get you out of bed for sure. You'll never have to worry about falling back to sleep after pushing the snooze button twice. And you would have done your cardio for the day, too. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread