Need a rear end look update - what to get?

what to do?

• keep as is

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • make it look more like a racecar by adding an APR carbon wing

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • go full Cobra clone by adding Cobra bumper and spoiler

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • go with a Saleen rear bumper

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • get rid of the Steeda wing for ...

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice to see you still have your project car/baby. I still wish you would have purchased my cobra. I know the convertible was not for you however something for the shop. Its funny how I recall back in 1993 and 1994 the majority of the mustangs running around were fox bodies and not loved kike the mustang of the 60s in Europe. 10 years later in 2003 and 2004 our cars were unique and quite rare in Europe but increased in popularity. In 2007/2008 the mustang became increasingly more popular. Now in 2015-2017 you can purchase one from the dealership. I hear they sold all of the allocations early on.

As I know you and the shop, your car would always be best as a radical but subtle (looking) beast. Enough to draw attention and admiration from the customers at the shop among all the high horsepower & high tech popular mustangs of today.

REPRESENT the SN95 stangs!! Our generation mustang contributed and helped pave the way for the cars of today.

That said I loved the decals and logo but the clean look is welcome. The 03 cobra bumper is the cleanest look in my opinion. If you can get your hands on one I would install and not remove the COBRA letters.

RayInPits1.jpg

Ray, so nice to hear from you!!
you gotta join the Mighty Mustangs Facebook group that got resurrected from the dead, lots of the old guys on there https://www.facebook.com/groups/46706924876/

as for no decals, that didn't last long, got a crazy partial wrap on now! Car will be at the Tuningworld Expo next weekend, it is probably going to be the only really street and track driven car among all those trailer bling queens, lol!

we got a 2017 GT for a shop car now, as much as I love the Cobras, this thing is awesome.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
here a teaser, she is all finished and ready for the big Tuningworld Expo, she will sure stand out in between all those trailer bling bling cars!

IMG_6965.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread