Slowings

Established Member
Bought a 2001 Laser Red Cobra a few weeks ago, only problem is that a previous owner decided to cash in on the front bumper and tail lights! I'm looking to return the car to its original look so if anyone can help me find these parts it would be greatly appreciated I'm paypal ready!!

svt_cobra01

Established Member
Bought a 2001 Laser Red Cobra a few weeks ago, only problem is that a previous owner decided to cash in on the front bumper and tail lights! I'm looking to return the car to its original look so if anyone can help me find these parts it would be greatly appreciated I'm paypal ready!!

i have the amber tail lights in great condition if still interested. i will need the non amber ones with all harnesses if they arent cracked or damaged.

Slowings

Established Member
I actually just got both tail lights and a front bumper from the same car for a great price

Daniel7667

Established Member
i have the amber tail lights in great condition if still interested. i will need the non amber ones with all harnesses if they arent cracked or damaged.
Hey you have the amber tail lights? I will give you the all red ones how much $ do you want on top?

Users who are viewing this thread