NED, SUN 26

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
so how many of you can we get up there?

hey mike i was wondering, if you wouldnt mind, if we could datalog my truck at the track with your laptop
like to figure out why the plugs on the right bank are whiter than the left bank, that and i just want a print out of what the truck is doing

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
We certainly can do that.

I know I am definately in. I am stoked about the 11.6 run. I know I will atleast an 11.4 next time out. It will probably be closer to an 11.1 or 11.2 because I'm adding 2 more psi and another tune.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
cool shit :beer: thanks man
i bet you could get the 10's if yoiu got a real good launch
maybe you should ask mark if you can barrow his DR's

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by lightninmike
cool shit :beer: thanks man
i bet you could get the 10's if yoiu got a real good launch
maybe you should ask mark if you can barrow his DR's

Now that is a great idea! I'm sure I'll only get in 1 run. :)

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I'll do it when I get home.

I sent Mark a PM. He said I can borrow them if I want. Do you want to meet up before we go to the track and cruise to his house? His house isn't too far out of the way. It would be a lot easier throwing his rims in your truck then throwing them in the back seat of the cobra.

He has his cobra in 600 pieces. Tranny, clutch, everything is apart. I want to take a look myself.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
yeah mike thats not a big deal, have to figure out the best place to meet up though. you would know better than i would up in that area, i would guess run 495 up but you let me know and well figure it out

stvdman

Established Member
Hey guys, I am thinking of going up on SUN seeing how it is my last chance to get the car to the track for the season. I havent run it yet and was hoping to get some good baseline runs in. The weather looks DAMN nice too, 68, sunshine, and low humidity.

I have never been to NED so I am looking forward to it. Anyone caravaning up? If not Ill try to meet some of you there an say hi..

Steve.

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Wish I could make it up there but I've got Patriots tickets for Sunday. Would have loved to have been up there last weekend when Mike and Dave were up there for the test and tune. Great times for both.

John

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
hey steve, mike (bassin) and i will be meeting up to go up there but will prob stop off in chelmsford to try and get him some DR's for some better times
i live right in warwick so i am not that far away if you wanted to meet up with me and then join mike for the ride to chelmsford then to the track you are more than welcome

mike let me know on sat or something about marks house

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
You'd have to clear that with the boss. She doesn't put up with missing out on the Patriots.

She gets up at Ford Field early in the game last Thanksgiving and jumps up and down pumping her arms and doing the "woohoo" thing when they scored the first time. The poor Detriot fans haven't had a good football team or baseball team in years and she's rubbing it in. Thought I was gonna get pelted with beer bottles(even though they're plastic).

We were in a bar in August down near Cape May NJ(Eagles territory) and she did the same thing at the bar when they scored during an preason game. Bartender said "Sit down lady." Biker looking guys start staring at me.:bash:

So I don't think I have a chance of telling her I'm going to the track instead of Foxboro. Sorry.:shrug: Y'all have fun now,hear.

John

stvdman

Established Member
Mike, what time are you planning on heading up? Remember clocks "fall back" Sun early A.M. so an early start will be "easy".

Id love to "cruise" up, stopping off in Chelmsford is no biggie.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Mark might be leaving for the weekend. I just sent him a PM. I *might* go up there prior to Sunday just to get the tires. If I do we can cruise strait up to the track.

I was planning on getting there as soon as they open the gates for tech (8am). That way I can let the car cool a bit and get right in line. I want to practice a few 1/8 mile runs before I go all out and get booted.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Looks like I am getting the DRs Thursday morning, so there will be no need for a Chelmsford stop on Sunday.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
ok thats cool:thumbsup: where do you want to meet??? or should we just meet up at the track, yeah i want to get there early too to let the truck cool off, and i think that will happen fast do the the cool air we have been having
so have you heard about the flurries we are supposed to be having????hope it dosent up on the track cause that would suck

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Ok, I got the tires. These babies look sticky! I drove through a damn snow storm on the way to Mark's house. Thank god I didn't have the Cobra.

I would like to meet up prior to the track. It would probably be easier to meet up there, but that would take the fun out of it.

Who is coming? I want to see a show of hands.

Users who are viewing this thread