NEBOC First Meet April 8th ('06 Season Starts)

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I missed the event due to palm sunday & family gatherings. I wanted to talk mods with this Lou Manzo... Is Lou going to the next meeting? How will I know who this Lou Manzo is? Ross Svt did he go up w/ you please help.....

RossSVT

Established Member
Tifosi2003GT said:
I missed the event due to palm sunday & family gatherings. I wanted to talk mods with this Lou Manzo... Is Lou going to the next meeting? How will I know who this Lou Manzo is? Ross Svt did he go up w/ you please help.....

No Lou went with his wife and daughter. I will send you a PM with his number.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
RossSVT said:
No Lou went with his wife and daughter. I will send you a PM with his number.
txs i have lots of upgrades i would like discuss w/ Mr. Manzo :banana:

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Lou was at the meet and it was his first time to a NEBOC event, he's not a club member Yet but maybe that will change

I talked with him for a bit and he is a serious performance guy.. He's definetely in the business, he handed out cards to everyone.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
dark_cobra_01 said:
Lou was at the meet and it was his first time to a NEBOC event, he's not a club member Yet but maybe that will change

I talked with him for a bit and he is a serious performance guy.. He's definetely in the business, he handed out cards to everyone.
if i had gone i would have taken one :(

RossSVT

Established Member
Hmmmmm 10 posts and calling people loosers????? Looks like trolling to me!!!! What's up with the avatar :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread