Neat gift my wife got me for Christmas

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
This was neat as it was a thoughtful gift. My wife doesn't care about the car thing but found a cd with pics of my car, and had a pic put on a blanket. It is a good size blanket 60" x 80" Def one of my favorite gifts this year. (I know, we opened early this year)
20131222_083606_zpsea162420.jpg

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Believe it or not it was at Wal-Mart. You can actually just submit the pic online and they ship right to your house. I had one done for my brother with his camaro as well.
That is REALLY cool…! Where did she have this done at? VERY, very nice gift!

whiplash306

Established Member
Believe it or not it was at Wal-Mart. You can actually just submit the pic online and they ship right to your house. I had one done for my brother with his camaro as well.
Going to walmart.com now! Thank you! Give your wife some kudos for a VERY thoughtful, original gift!

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Thanks. Will do. BTW, when you submit a pic, no matter how good the pic is, the automated system will come back and say they don't recommend that pic. They say the resolution is not good enough. Don't let that bother you, as it comes out fine.

Going to walmart.com now! Thank you! Give your wife some kudos for a VERY thoughtful, original gift!

whiplash306

Established Member
Thanks. Will do. BTW, when you submit a pic, no matter how good the pic is, the automated system will come back and say they don't recommend that pic. They say the resolution is not good enough. Don't let that bother you, as it comes out fine.

Ha! Definitely good to know.

For anybody else that might be interested in the same - here is the link to the page to get it done. I really can't believe how reasonably priced these are!

Walmart Digital Photo Center : Blankets

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's different and really neat. A great present. Your wife obviously knows how much your Cobra means to you. :beer:

May93

Established Member
That's a really good idea! Finally a way to get the car in the house.

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member

fred50stang

Established Member
That's an awesome gift! I had a pic of my mustang put on a coffee mug from walmart. Never thought of a blanky, genius.

Users who are viewing this thread