Ne1 running the GT 5.4 Alum. Block???

_XXX_

Established Member
So it's basically what the title states... I was looking at my build n that block was just calling me... but I really haven't heard much about any1 using them.. the weight reduction up front would be great but I'm not sure how much other stuff needs to be done or if its basically the same build with that block instead of the cast iron

So if u have it don't be shy!:beer:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We offer the aluminum 5.4 block in all of our builds , it adds $3499 to the cost and is a direct replacement (no other mods requied)

Let us know how we can help!

MMR

jason_rage_wraps.jpg

MMR POWERED TURBO LIGHTNING 7.40 @ 180mph!!

Last edited:

_XXX_

Established Member
Yeah, for me it's a tough choice it's a bit of extra cash... well more then a bit lol... Seeing I have 20,000 miles on my stock block... I figured if I did a rebuild it would be muuuuch less... So now I'm thinking if I go the GT block I mys well go 4v..... So many choices.... I'm looking to spend 12,000 on the Engine since that's about as high as the credit card will go after X-mas lol....

MMR- Is that price including the mod for starter... Also what is your input on dry or wet sumps n piston oil squirters? You guys are so far my fav. for builders I've never heard one negative comment about MMR plus your times speak for themselves!

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
MMR- Is that price including the mod for starter... Also what is your input on dry or wet sumps n piston oil squirters? You guys are so far my fav. for builders I've never heard one negative comment about MMR plus your times speak for themselves!

Yes, this includes starter and oil pump machine work (if required-we now can order the block pre-machined from Ford) Please let us know how we can help and thank you for the kind words!

Users who are viewing this thread