NE- CT/MA/NJ/NY Annual SVTp meet, September ish!? New England PPl in here

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
This is confusing compared to the original post on the front page location?

The location is middlebury/watertown line they are the same towns they just meet at an intersection... so the address in GPS will be 199 Park Road Extension, Middlebury CT 06762

Have a big confirmed list so far, hopefully everyone comes out for it!!

Travis

Established Member
What's with this hotel booking stuff?

I booked a hotel for the night before so i dont have to wake up early and drive from far away lol. I thought that there was gonna be a bunch of people hanging out the night before but i got slightly confused. staying strong with the hotel though.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I booked a hotel for the night before so i dont have to wake up early and drive from far away lol. I thought that there was gonna be a bunch of people hanging out the night before but i got slightly confused. staying strong with the hotel though.

I think Josh had mentioned getting one too.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Anyone leaving from the Dedham, Boston, Weymouth area or willing to meet at one of the Mass Pike rest stops before going into CT for this Sunday morning?

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Getting very excite, will be great getting everyone together before the year ends ... Keep getting more and more to come out so this will be good

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Anyone leaving from the Dedham, Boston, Weymouth area or willing to meet at one of the Mass Pike rest stops before going into CT for this Sunday morning?

I'm meeting another buddy at the rest area on the pike right after worcester. IF you guys were interested

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member

I'm meeting another buddy at the rest area on the pike right after worcester. IF you guys were interested

If you guys want, PM me and I'll shoot you my number so we can get it figured out. Otherwise if it turns out that I may have to roll alone, no way I'm driving almost 3 hours by myself

Users who are viewing this thread