Naz worked intake!

coolguy10786

Established Member
Here are some pics of the intake that I will be using on my new motor. Carlos did a hell of a job with this mach casting and I have no doubt of what it will do. Fully ported and shortened runners:

med_gallery_1217_503_1980265.jpg

med_gallery_1217_503_1172295.jpg

med_gallery_1217_503_490002.jpg

med_gallery_1217_503_411066.jpg

med_gallery_1217_503_1239755.jpg

med_gallery_1217_503_566208.jpg

med_gallery_1217_503_393935.jpg

med_gallery_1217_503_1630676.jpg

med_gallery_1217_503_1557203.jpg

med_gallery_1217_503_1393470.jpg

Should be running earl-mid september and dyno numbers to follow soon. If you guys need any port work done, send Carlos a PM and he will not disappoint!!

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
Nice, looks clean. I'd like to see your numbers with this on. I've been talking to a few guys about a short runner for my 97.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
na svt would be the man to go to for a short runner...

althouhg looks like he did a good job.. cleanly done

Last edited:

Nazman

Established Member
Here are some pics of the intake that I will be using on my new motor. Carlos did a hell of a job with this mach casting and I have no doubt of what it will do. Fully ported and shortened runners:

Should be running earl-mid september and dyno numbers to follow soon. If you guys need any port work done, send Carlos a PM and he will not disappoint!!

Thanks Jeremy!

For those who may or may not know that is a C-head intake, not a B-head. Whole diferent process for it.

I have spent quite a bit of time of research working with RAR Racing (who did the flow bench testing and helped with some moldeling software) and playing with intake resonance formulas to find the right lenght for the given power band and final combo.

This is not a "pull out my ass" runner lenght and very much important the flooring of the intake....as you may have noticed, not your run of the mill.

na svt would be the man to go to for a short runner...

althouhg looks like he did a good job.. cleanly done

Todd is a good guy and we share lots of information. He is the man when it comes to the B-headed intakes.

The job is more than clean. Sheet metal aluminum, all hand TIG welded, Epoxy is good for 500F and oil/fuel resistant, and on top of that, the epoxy is covered another (very expensive) clear or black epoxy that is good for 800F, and O/F resistant just for peace of mind.

The outside of the intake is covered with a 500F Ceramic Paint, that will not peal, flake or tarnish with heat cycles, weather and easily cleaned.

Again, not your average ported intake! lol!

By the way...I have done over 75 C-head intakes!

Carlos knows his shit. Nice intake work Nazman

:rockon::dancenana:

Naz

Last edited:

coolguy10786

Established Member
Jeremy,

Did you install the intake on your buds Cobra this weekend?

Not yet. We are planning on doing it sunday. We blew out the tranny in our expedition towing parts to Montana. So i've been working out of town the last week and this week.

Will be on the agenda as soon as we get back.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread