Nawwwzzz!! Lol

sscobra

Established Member
Apparently, my friend didn't want to be in the picture. When I saw the pic it reminded me of that scene. I don't think his feet are even on the ground. Feel free to photoshop.
38090021.jpg

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
for some reason, i like the orange with white wheels...it reminds me of my favorite icecream...the orange sherbert with vanilla

sscobra

Established Member
QUOTE=Buddy17;7969875]wow i really like the orange with white wheels! What color orange is that? MORE PICS![/QUOTE]

It's a very nice car. Actually, pretty rare. Considering it's a original 96 Tangerine GT with factory white interior and top.

3809_0061_205.jpg

3809_0071_171.jpg

3809_0051_780.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think it looks nice. I'm not crazy about the orange brake hardware, but other than that it's a really nice looking Cobra. I do like that color orange. :beer:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member

OMG those are like crack to me....i can eat a whole box.

i learned something else new today, i never knew or heard of that color combo....I really like. damn.....not too crazy on the ferrari lookn back seat cover....but all else is awsome!!!!

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
i don't think i would like it with the top up, as i'm not much of a convertable fan...but i think a tangerine orange coupe with a white interior and those white wheels would look amazing. I think thats an awesome car.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
i learned something else new today, i never knew or heard of that color combo....I really like. damn.....not too crazy on the ferrari lookn back seat cover....but all else is awsome!!!!

+1...I'm not feeling that cover thing either. Other than that, car looks amazing

sscobra

Established Member
"the cover thing" is actually a factory saleen speedster cover.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread