Navy Recruiters Working OT

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The Navy’s head of recruiting has ordered the service’s recruiters to work six-day weeks and is considering measures to temporarily inflate the number of Navy troops assigned to recruiting duty amid dire recruitment prospects, according to screenshots posted on social media and validated by Military.com.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I am actively telling every young person I know to NOT join today's Military Branches. Mainly because I don't want them to turn into flaming faggots...

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
And to think I thought I had it bad when "Pimp-Daddy" was in charge & downsizing the military in general...

I actually fear for my sons now with "Baked-Potato" in charge.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_3027.jpeg

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

Read this last night and I wholeheartedly agree with this intelligent young man.

I think his thoughts echo that of millions of young men and women across this great nation whom want to serve but will not because of wokeness.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
The Navy’s head of recruiting has ordered the service’s recruiters to work six-day weeks and is considering measures to temporarily inflate the number of Navy troops assigned to recruiting duty amid dire recruitment prospects, according to screenshots posted on social media and validated by Military.com.

Didn't someone post something here on SVTP that if you are in the military and identify as a homo you don't have to deploy?

Then you see images of Marines and the damn rainbow icon?

I was in the Army for 22 years and did 3 years of recruiting duty. Back then the military was about discipline, mental toughness, duty, honor, country. A lot of these woke bastards have no idea what it means to have those core values.

Bunch of weak ass liberals with their everyone gets a trophy ideology. Sorry, but we are not all equal. Some of us will run into the face of danger while all these woke ass liberals will say..."NO, not me, my son or my daughter. That's not right to kill others." Well stay the hell home and let REAL Americans defend your freedom you POS!!!

If this new military is full of rainbow homos who don't have to deploy and are led by woke leaders then I wouldn't want to join either.

General Patton is rolling over in his grave.......
Patton.JPG

To hell with all this woke BS, special exceptions and classes on how to talk to retards who are men (biologically) and identify as a black woman (mentally).

Aint nobody got time for that.JPG

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Didn't someone post something here on SVTP that if you are in the military and identify as a homo you don't have to deploy?

Then you see images of Marines and the damn rainbow icon?

I was in the Army for 22 years and did 3 years of recruiting duty. Back then the military was about discipline, mental toughness, duty, honor, country. A lot of these woke bastards have no idea what it means to have those core values.

Bunch of weak ass liberals with their everyone gets a trophy ideology. Sorry, but we are not all equal. Some of us will run into the face of danger while all these woke ass liberals will say..."NO, not me, my son or my daughter. That's not right to kill others." Well stay the hell home and let REAL Americans defend your freedom you POS!!!

If this new military is full of rainbow homos who don't have to deploy and are led by woke leaders then I wouldn't want to join either.

General Patton is rolling over in his grave.......
View attachment 1804516

To hell with all this woke BS, special exceptions and classes on how to talk to retards who are men (biologically) and identify as a black woman (mentally).

View attachment 1804515

Non gender confused military get to suck up the slack. In weather, we operated 24/7 with no days off and were manned 1 deep for the schedule. If the squadron took a body or someone got sick, the schedule got worse and days off were stripped.

So, if one of these ****ers got assigned to you, all your workmates will eat every ****ing day the trans takes off for surgery and recovery.

Taxpayers will now foot the bill for gender reassignment surgery for active military personnel and veterans, with some treatments costing upward of $200,000 under an executive order signed by President Biden.

Tucked inside Biden’s Jan. 25 transgender order, “Enabling All Qualified Americans to Serve Their Country in Uniform,” is a clause that repeals an Obama-era policy that prohibited federally funded reassignment surgery. This was followed up by memos from both Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and Veterans Affairs Secretary Denis McDonough specifically stating that surgery is now an added benefit.

“This revised policy will also ensure all medically-necessary transition related care authorized by law is available to all Service members,” Austin wrote.

In a VA email to employees, McDonough echoed: “Perform an assessment of the necessary steps to eliminate the exclusion of ‘gender alteration’ (gender affirmation surgery) in the medical benefits package.”

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Non gender confused military get to suck up the slack. In weather, we operated 24/7 with no days off and were manned 1 deep for the schedule. If the squadron took a body or someone got sick, the schedule got worse and days off were stripped.

So, if one of these ****ers got assigned to you, all your workmates will eat every ****ing day the trans takes off for surgery and recovery.

Taxpayers will now foot the bill for gender reassignment surgery for active military personnel and veterans, with some treatments costing upward of $200,000 under an executive order signed by President Biden.

Tucked inside Biden’s Jan. 25 transgender order, “Enabling All Qualified Americans to Serve Their Country in Uniform,” is a clause that repeals an Obama-era policy that prohibited federally funded reassignment surgery. This was followed up by memos from both Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and Veterans Affairs Secretary Denis McDonough specifically stating that surgery is now an added benefit.

“This revised policy will also ensure all medically-necessary transition related care authorized by law is available to all Service members,” Austin wrote.

In a VA email to employees, McDonough echoed: “Perform an assessment of the necessary steps to eliminate the exclusion of ‘gender alteration’ (gender affirmation surgery) in the medical benefits package.”

This is such BS by the Biden administration. The government has never authorized payment for elective surgery.

What's next? Face lifts, tummy tucks, gastric by pass? Hell, even insurances won't cover elective surgery.

Now this is definitely fraud, waste and abuse. I wonder why the Navy is having a hard time recruiting? Guess the word isn't out yet. You figure the tranny brigade would be lining up to join in order to get their free surgery.....
Walter.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread