Nations alternator

mark23svt

Established Member
The reason I ask is there is a recent thread on here talking about pulse dampers for the rails. I'm running a dead head set up and I had a lean spot off idle I couldn't get rid of. The car would bog from a stop then move fine. I put on one of those dampers and the car drove completely different. I was going to to suggest looking into one of those.
Hey brotha can you send me the link or item I’m willing to try whatever. I’m staying with this car so I just want everything right.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you do the big wire upgrade?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

mark23svt

Established Member
Did you do the big wire upgrade?

So I bought it but the previous owner made a mess with wires from sound system and other stuff. So I’m contacting diff places to get a quote to clean up all that mess and make everything safer and nicer instead of zip ties and wires everywhere. One guy told me he would clean it up and elimate the extra wires. So dropping it off this Sat. Inside also so many wires that hang from stereo so I asked him for everything.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Here's the thread talking about it. And the link to the manufacturer.

mark23svt

Established Member

Thank you bro.

mark23svt

Established Member

Also bro I still have stock rails which one do you recommend? Thanks.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
So I bought it but the previous owner made a mess with wires from sound system and other stuff. So I’m contacting diff places to get a quote to clean up all that mess and make everything safer and nicer instead of zip ties and wires everywhere. One guy told me he would clean it up and elimate the extra wires. So dropping it off this Sat. Inside also so many wires that hang from stereo so I asked him for everything.
Okay .

I would recommend it with that alternator. I believe my old thread shows what I used. I also added more ground and a bigger one by the oil filter.

mark23svt

Established Member
Okay .

I would recommend it with that alternator. I believe my old thread shows what I used. I also added more ground and a bigger one by the oil filter.

I saw that and I’m going to copy your ways lol. Your post is the reason I ordered nations. Just need to adjust everything and hoping it finally works.

Users who are viewing this thread