National Troll: Level 1000

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've grown pretty fond of Tucker. His shows are entertaining.

On a side note, this guy reminds me of Shia LaBeouf.

The Washington Times has taken down their story about them.

Last edited:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Been watching Tucker for a long time. His show is like a comedy hour. He is like an attack dog. I was watching when that fake news guy was on. I cracked up when the guy said he just switched to Trump about 30 minutes ago and the group supported Peyton Manning.

DropSVT

Established Member
Been watching Tucker for a long time. His show is like a comedy hour. He is like an attack dog. I was watching when that fake news guy was on. I cracked up when the guy said he just switched to Trump about 30 minutes ago and the group supported Peyton Manning.

I was just gunna say that! 5:04 he says he supports peyton manning instead of bradley/chelsea lmao god some people are dumb.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was just gunna say that! 5:04 he says he supports peyton manning instead of bradley/chelsea lmao god some people are dumb. I cant believe tucker missed that

I don't think he missed it. At 5:26 he references it and laughs.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Yea it was all a big goof but the guy thought he would catch Tucker off guard but they fact checked this guy before he came on. Funny stuff though.

DropSVT

Established Member
I don't think he missed it. At 5:26 he references it and laughs.
Ya i turned it off right after the guy said it the first time and watched the rest later so i didnt catch it immediately. This guys awesome he came out instantly swinging ive gotts watch more of this.

DropSVT

Established Member
After rewatching this i think the "Dom" guy is the real troll. After him saying no real news organization would pick up a obviously fake person and put them on national news plus he was smirking with the Peyton deal.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
After rewatching this i think the "Dom" guy is the real troll. After him saying no real news organization would pick up a obviously fake person and put them on national news plus he was smirking with the Peyton deal.

......uh. Yeah, duh? lol

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
It's funny as hell, but I'm not laughing. the MSM where still about 90% of this country gets it's news from is being outed as a sham. The majority of them are so entrenched in the "donald is a disgusting pig" rhetoric and trying to smear him that they aren't acting as journalists any more. It doesn't matter who's in congress or the whitehouse, without a properly functioning press that upholds journalistic standards, anybody in a position of power has a blank check to do whatever the hell they want.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's funny as hell, but I'm not laughing. the MSM where still about 90% of this country gets it's news from is being outed as a sham. The majority of them are so entrenched in the "donald is a disgusting pig" rhetoric and trying to smear him that they aren't acting as journalists any more. It doesn't matter who's in congress or the whitehouse, without a properly functioning press that upholds journalistic standards, anybody in a position of power has a blank check to do whatever the hell they want.

If it's funny as hell..you should be laughing.

Unfortunately, freedom of the press means freedom to say or run whatever bullshit story they want to; which unfortunately means, any story that seems to fit their agenda.

I'm not sure there's any way to 'fix' that.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member

Unfortunately, freedom of the press means freedom to say or run whatever bullshit story they want to; which unfortunately means, any story that seems to fit their agenda.

You're absolutely right and the problem is nobody has the "report accurate news" agenda anymore. Everyone just runs smear pieces against stuff they don't like.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're absolutely right and the problem is nobody has the "report accurate news" agenda anymore. Everyone just runs smear pieces against stuff they don't like.
Completely agree.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
It won't change until ratings and web views favor accurate, unbiased reporting.

Unfortunately, it's the shock and awe stories and headlines and smear pieces that gets the ratings. Basically, society needs to stop wanting tmz.

ib6-ub9

Established Member

The media helped Trump from the start because he was a ratings boost. He should have never been given a platform to speak on. The media doesn't have to trash Trump, he does it himself. They simply play the footage. The fact that you cant see that is the true tragedy here.

Trump lies every single time he gets on stage. The lies are so blatant that pointing them out is actually pointless. Hes a populist demagogue who can literally say anything he wants and still get support from his base. He has backtracked on nearly every policy position he has proposed. He has contradicted himself in the same damn speech.

The fact that a draft dodger can get on stage, accept a Purple Heart, and then trash the career of an actual POW shows just how deep his populism has reached.

ib6-ub9

Established Member
It won't change until ratings and web views favor accurate, unbiased reporting.

Unfortunately, it's the shock and awe stories and headlines and smear pieces that gets the ratings. Basically, society needs to stop wanting tmz.

TMZ has more credibility than Fox does.

ib6-ub9

Established Member

Its called critical thinking and education. Trump wouldn't exist if this country had it.

Users who are viewing this thread