1o1proof

Established Member
At a hockey game in Canada. I thought this was very cool,

[youtube_browser]mHSaHRd4Q48[/youtube_browser]

^^finally, stupid iPad.

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
That was just awesome! And I, too, get the chills when hearing the national anthem. I wonder why that is?

Badberger

Established Member
Can't beat the support in Canada and our fans but I will say if this was in Montreal wouldn't have happened Quebec is the asshole of canada

Badberger

Established Member
Fans in Montreal are terrible you guys boo the American national anthem so why would you finish it.you might be an ok guy but most hated people in Canada are from Quebec and your province does nothing but beg for money from the rest of Canada is that a good enough explanation ?

Badass_Forever

Established Member
Fans in Montreal are terrible you guys boo the American national anthem so why would you finish it.you might be an ok guy but most hated people in Canada are from Quebec and your province does nothing but beg for money from the rest of Canada is that a good enough explanation ?

preach it brother, preach it!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! So Quebec does nothing but beg for money from the rest of Canada? :dw:

OP, nice video, and awesome that the fans finished it like that. Thanks for posting it.

1o1proof

Established Member
Can't beat the support in Canada and our fans but I will say if this was in Montreal wouldn't have happened Quebec is the asshole of canada

I don't know if this would have happened inside the states either.

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
Every time I see that video I smile. As a Detroiter I have a soft spot for Canadians.

It definitelty wouldn't have happened in most states because we are to arrogant to know words to another country's anthem.

Badberger

Established Member
Cobra bob I would love to know how they contribute they take roughly 11 billion in subsidies from the other provinces annually and want to seperate and become their own country but still receive that money and the video by the way op was awesome

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
It definitelty wouldn't have happened in most states because we are to arrogant to know words to another country's anthem.

What does arrogance have to do with it?
I'm very proud to have Canada, UK, Australia, etc as our allies, just because I don't learn their national anthem doesn't mean I'm arrogant/think less of them as a nation.

Like said many times above, I get chills every time. Great video and awesome display of brotherhood from our brothers and sisters to the north.

Last edited:

zacmustang03

Established Member
Cobra bob I would love to know how they contribute they take roughly 11 billion in subsidies from the other provinces annually and want to seperate and become their own country but still receive that money and the video by the way op was awesome
on top of that we have to do everything twice in canada a french side and an english side. they have made the goverment make french and english equal partys across the country. but not in Quebec. dont get lost cause the signs are french and the people dont speak English or care to help you out anyway

superstang01

Established Member
fans in montreal are terrible you guys boo the american national anthem so why would you finish it.you might be an ok guy but most hated people in canada are from quebec and your province does nothing but beg for money from the rest of canada is that a good enough explanation ?

this

Users who are viewing this thread