NastyWS6!

TK94Bird

whoopin some ass
Established Member
Tell ya what, if Nasty gives up his TA to me i will give you my car Baboon, i will even help pay to ship it to you. But if you just drive a Jetta you need to start with my car, your not ready for a ls1 yet, and i can guarantee i would love it and take the absolute best care of her Nasty :)

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by ac427cobra
Nasty:

I cannot, in good conscience, ever call Zach a post whore ever again.

You are the new undisputed King!!:thumbsup: :coolman:

Congratulations:beer:

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
Originally posted by TK94Bird
Tell ya what, if Nasty gives up his TA to me i will give you my car Baboon, i will even help pay to ship it to you. But if you just drive a Jetta you need to start with my car, your not ready for a ls1 yet, and i can guarantee i would love it and take the absolute best care of her Nasty :)

I have driven much stronger cars the the Jetta, All my friends have Svt products including a Cobra, Lightning, Focus, plus one has already had a '78 and '99WS6 that he let me use to race cause he had too many points. Im sure I havent driven anyuthing quite as powerful as Nasty's, but I am quite confident I could handle it with no problem. Plus teh only reason why I dont have anything faster is because I cant afford it right now, but just wait, ill make you all go ooohhhh and aaaahhh

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
Why work when you can post? 26.44 PPD...Whew!
:lol:

And what Geetee said...this is gettin' whooooorific! :D

Efi-Street

Established Member
Originally posted by NastyWS6
Hopefully I will have one soon though. The old Pontiac is starting to drive me crazy with all the parts I have had to replace lately.

Don't you know that the drivetrains on these Cobras are made of glass? hehe. :rollseyes

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
NastyWS6: When are we going to congratulate you on your new Red Fire Metallic Clearcoat =>) ?

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
NastyWS6: When are we going to congratulate you on your new Red Fire Metallic Clearcoat =>) ?

The way it is looking right now, it will still be a little while. I have to get me a new job before I am going to get it. And so far it is not working out very well. Probably going to be late April early May before I get it.

Users who are viewing this thread