NastyWS6!

StangD281

Established Member
You my friend, are the new king....the new chosen one....the new, undisputed, unmatched, unanimous HEAVYWEIGHT POST WHORE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

25.87 posts per day & counting! You passed up Zeek like he was standing still :-D

:beer:

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
I second the nomination. I don't think I could get a post average that high if I wanted to. 03DOHC has been overthrown, all hail the new post king ....... to think he doesn't own a ford yet either...

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by SoCalBlk03
to think he doesn't own a ford yet either...

Hopefully I will have one soon though. The old Pontiac is starting to drive me crazy with all the parts I have had to replace lately.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by NastyWS6
Hopefully I will have one soon though. The old Pontiac is starting to drive me crazy with all the parts I have had to replace lately.
:eek: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...remember what GM tells us before we leave the dealership? Don't discuss replacing parts with Ford enthusiasts. They'll turn around and use the information against you...lol :D j/k

Seriously, congrats on being the Post Slut we all knew you could be...lol :thumbsup:

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer
:eek: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...remember what GM tells us before we leave the dealership? Don't discuss replacing parts with Ford enthusiasts. They'll turn around and use the information against you...lol :D j/k

Seriously, congrats on being the Post Slut we all knew you could be...lol :thumbsup:

Yeah no kidding, but GM products have been the cause of a lot of this so I don't care.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by NastyWS6
Yeah no kidding, but GM products have been the cause of a lot of this so I don't care.
lol...can't say I blame ya' there. Hopefully they'll be a Cobra in my garage one of these days as well. :beer:

NastyWS6

Established Member
Yeah I think so as well. BTW for whatever reason I still can not modify it myself in my profile. Why would it not be there ?

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by SoCalBlk03
That's got to be a record... 8 posts on one thread in the span of a few moments.....uh oh, I just gave him another reason to reply....

Yeah may be some record, matching one I have already set LOL , I told ya it wan't going to take long until I flew past you:beer:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Congrats...And you only replied 7 times...lol.....:lol:

:eek: Make it 10......:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread