Nascar Fans!

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
For all you nascar fans, make sure you catch this weekends race at Bristol. I will be in the parade laps at the begining of both sat and sundays race, with driver in the back of my convertible. 43 mustangs will be in the parade, from all over the country. I will be taking my dad's mystichrome down, as it is a bit more flashy than my everyday triple black vert.

Hope the mystic looks good on national tv!

Humboldt5.0

Established Member
I catch every race you lucky SOB!!!!!!

I always record on HD i will look for you. What year cobra? Wheels? I hope you get to cruse with cousin carl in the back seat.:rolling:

Last edited:

bullitt1672

Established Member
Hell of a week for racing. Supercross in St. Louis (which i'll be going to :banana::banana:) with travis pastrana racing and now finding out the race is in bristol :burnout:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
How the hell did you land that gig? That's awesome.. But watch, you'll end up with Jimmy or Jeff, or worse, Kyle Busch :burn:

5point0guy

Established Member
Dude that's awesome, I'll be looking for you and the Cobra. Hopefully you get put with a driver you like, but whoever it is, get their autograph!

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
sweet , I'll be watchin for ya too . I'm not realy happy with bristol since they re-vamped the racing surface , I miss the beatin and bangin!

convert03cobra

Established Member
Of course I will be watching the Bristol race. I even got tickets to the night race this year! This will be the 3rd Bristol night race I'm going to. I can't wait! Last year I was so drunk leaving I couldn't find my camping spot! haha

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
too bad the parade lap is only a half mile long :/

and not like 2 and a half miles if it were here at DIS :]

lucky SOB

convert03cobra

Established Member
If that fagot Kyle Busch is the one to ride in your car, make him fall out please. Just goose it a little and be like "oops".

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh My....what a fricken great weekend. The weather was perfect, the seats Ford gave us were unbelievable. Got to meet Jack Roush! I took over 600 pictures, so it is going to take some time to get through them. Here is a little teaser.

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l265/mojosvt/Bristol%2009/?albumview=slideshow

Last edited:

bright blue

Established Member
Nice! Looks like you got to take Kvapil around. Too bad his ride looks over for the year. :nonono: I was really pulling for him, but bad luck and NASCAR's piss poor rule about "top 35 always qualify". The weekend he missed, he qualified 20th, but failed to make the race, talk about some bull.

Users who are viewing this thread