N4SM R-Spec wheels

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Those look beautiful. Is that a weight stacked on top of a weight?

I'm beginning to feel like I'll never see my wheels/tires.:(

Im still waiting on mine as well, although I volunteered to wait for the 2nd batch to save some $$ since they are coming in Gloss Black now vs having to pay extra to get them coated again. I will get some good comparison shots on them next to my real R wheels

b4409

Established Member
I'd run a 315 up front lol.. :) Looks great

I believe this is the correct answer, seriously. I have been hoping someone else will do the work and post the pics with the proper offsets, spacer spec, and tires size already tested for a rotatable setup. :beer: No reason other than factory understeer for a smaller front tire.

cluscher

Established Member
5 DOT 0 went with a squared setup and is running spacers up front. Maybe shoot himself PM for more details.

b4409

Established Member
5 DOT 0 went with a squared setup and is running spacers up front. Maybe shoot himself PM for more details.

Thank you. I will try to track him down. Having tires this expensive on a mustang which cannot be rotated is just against my entire being. :-D

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Quick Update. Practicing my photography skills. Any pointers welcome

Peekaboo.jpg
[

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
White balance, contrast...both of which you can play with in Lightroom, etc. You're getting there. Sunrise/sunset do that car well. If you have a tripod you can get away with some shots after it starts to get darker with minimal noise.

Car looks clean and I can respect the effort in keeping it that way long enough to at least get some photos of it. Good job.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
White balance, contrast...both of which you can play with in Lightroom, etc. You're getting there. Sunrise/sunset do that car well. If you have a tripod you can get away with some shots after it starts to get darker with minimal noise.

Car looks clean and I can respect the effort in keeping it that way long enough to at least get some photos of it. Good job.
Tob I'm going to make a separate thread. could you maybe play with 1 or 2 of the pics i post in that thread to show what you mean? as far as adding or taking out color/contrast?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Sure.

Out of curiosity, what are you resizing to? PB's compression is a bit lousy (I use them too though) but with a large enough original file you can usually do quite a bit of PP with them.

chuckstang

Established Member
For those that think the factory GT350 rims are nice must not see these wheels because holy crap they are beautiful, in any finish and color as well.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
For those that think the factory GT350 rims are nice must not see these wheels because holy crap they are beautiful, in any finish and color as well.
I really liked the stock GT350 wheels....until I got my R copies on my car. Tob and Predator both of your cars look fantastic!

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
So no issue with the fitment of the R spec N4SM wheel on the non R GT350?

The brake and suspension hardware (aside from springs and sway bar end links on one end) the two are a match. Wheel studs are longer up front on the R but that doesn't preclude R-Spec fitment on a non-R.

If you intend to use them as track wheels is there an advantage going with the R specs?

They are much cheaper should you damage them.

Users who are viewing this thread