N2MB WOTBox anyone use this

r103

Established Member
I'm thinking this may help my shift hesitation. It may keep the FP from spiking so hard. Anyone have any info on these?

crazycarlo

Established Member
A few people run them, I Havnt installed mine yet. There are a few videos in here and YouTube of them in action.

LeKiD

Established Member
I have the wot box install and its very sensitive on the clutch pedal . If you bearly touch the pedal when you have the throttle on the floor the engine will fall on your face .

I have to practice my wot shift ..

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
When I had my 6-speed,I had one. The no lift shift feature is great but the 2-step sometimes gave me issues... As mentioned above, its very sensitive. If you rest your foot on the clutch pedal at WOT, the WOT box sees that as you pushing the clutch in so the car will lose all power.

They take some getting used to but i was able to pick up a few tenths in the 1/4 power shifting.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
I have one as well.

You can adjust how much pedal pressure it takes to activate as well as how much throttle it takes to activate 2 step.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
You're right, just pulled up the program on the computer. You can see where the clutch engages voltage wise but you're completely correct.

LeKiD

Established Member
The clutch switch is graduate voltage ? Always thinks it was a on/off switch.

This week i want to see if i can adjust this switch a little lower , with the stock quadran the pedal was stay on top with the spring but with the adjustable it just sit on the adjustment

ctgreddy

Established Member
mine works awesome as well, i've never had it cause the car to fall on it's face, sometimes i use it(when i actually remember to keep my foot on the gas), sometimes i dont use it. not a bad mod tho.

Users who are viewing this thread