N2MB WOT Box Users.... In here please!

ram360

Running on 7 Cylinders
Established Member
So I just installed this in my car last night (dual feature). The instructions were great for the install but as far as setting the 2 step rpm I have no idea what the hell they are talking about. It's 1 freaking button and a light and I can't figure this thing out. :fm:

It's says with the car running keep the clutch depressed the entire time and press and hold the button till the light blinks. (ok, got that far)

If I let go of the button it basically does nothing and I think the light goes out.

If I hold it it it's starts blinking like crazy.

I understand the # of blinks represent the rpm level of the 2 step. But how am I supposed to set the number of blinks. Do I just let it blink and then push the button when the desired number of blinks pass or what? I just don't get it. :loser:

purdueranger

Established Member
do you have a lap top? If you do then you can download the .exe file from their web site and set it up real easy.

racebronco2

Established Member
The instructions should include 2 charts, one for the 2 step and the other for the no lift shift. The amount of blinks correspond to a certain rpm for the 2 step of the delay for the no lift shift. When you hold the button down the light will go out, then it will start to blink, release the button for the rpm of delay, the light will go out then it will blink to confirm the amount of blink you programmed into it.

Users who are viewing this thread