N2MB wot box testing.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
That device did not work on my 12 and have heard similar reports from others a while ago but nothing lately. Maybe the newest firmware fixed it. I sold mine to a guy with a turbo'd 08 and it worked for him.
Neat little box, great idea if it functions as advertised.

are you sure that you connected everything right? its pretty much impossible for it not to work. its actually universal and could work on any car with coil ignition.

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
It acted like it wasn't restoring full voltage to the coil circuit after 2-step or NLS usage. It blew some pretty sweet fireballs too but that was probably needing more tweaking in the settings

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
It acted like it wasn't restoring full voltage to the coil circuit after 2-step or NLS usage. It blew some pretty sweet fireballs too but that was probably needing more tweaking in the settings

You probably needed to have the tuned redone with the misfire table from job1. the tuner should be able to do it.

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Had this in my terminator and now on my 11. I love my little blue box and will always give the company a shout. The makers have top notch customer service. They once stayed on the phone with me well pass midnight trying to sort stuff out. The shifts are effortless and you don't loose boost. In my mind I would like to think that this will spare my trans a lil bit longer than power shifting and/or quick shifting. Count the pins and you will be good. Had to double wrap my wires after turbo install though. Glad I caught it before they were fried. Op can you take a pic of how you did the remote shift light?

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Had this in my terminator and now on my 11. I love my little blue box and will always give the company a shout. The makers have top notch customer service. They once stayed on the phone with me well pass midnight trying to sort stuff out. The shifts are effortless and you don't loose boost. In my mind I would like to think that this will spare my trans a lil bit longer than power shifting and/or quick shifting. Count the pins and you will be good. Had to double wrap my wires after turbo install though. Glad I caught it before they were fried. Op can you take a pic of how you did the remote shift light?

sure i will take a pic of it when it stops raining.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
ok here is what you need for the shift light.

this is the led light.
NTE30036 Blue Super-bright LED Indicator : LED Indicators | RadioShack.com

this is the serial cable
StarTech.com 10-Ft. 9-Pin Straight Through Cable (M-F) : Computer Cables | RadioShack.com

how its done.. it is very simple. you will need a multi meter to ring out the serial cable to identify which pin has which wire because they have different color wire pattern in them. you need to cut the female end of the serial cable and peal back the rubber to expose the wires.
here is the male end and how it looks.
rs232-pinout.jpg
(most serial cables will have the numbers of the pins on both ends which will be easier)
then you get the meter and ring out pin number 6 wire and pin number 2 wire of the serial cable. once you have identified which wire is pin 6 and which is pin 2 you can cut the rest of the wires and tape off the serial cable leaving the two wires of pin 2 and pin 6 exposed. get the led bulb and solder the long leg to pin 6 wire which is positive and the short leg to pin 2 wire which is the negative. if you connect it the wrong way it wont light up but nothing will get damaged. after you solder the led tape everything up and put the led where ever you want in the car. and you connect the male end of the serial cable to the wot box. but first you need to go into the wot box interface with the usb/serial cable that it brings and enable the shift light to whatever rpm you want it to activate.

here is where i put mine.

https://5opoyg.dm2302.livefilestore...0-u7pNCG6p_mRhGHfzjK7L0q0/IMAG1276.jpg?psid=1

it is very bright. i used a blue led because supposedly it is easier to read in the day light
but you can get which ever color led you want.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread