N.O.S. question: what is a safe shot on stock plugs

BHARRIS

FoMoCo
Established Member
we are going to show each other pills before hand so i will know what hes running... but some bad news... went to put it on dyno today to run 100 jets to check some air fuels and noticed a small fuel leak between the fitting where jet goes and plate, so i went to take fuel line off and the damn fitting came off with it, well part of it any way... half way down the fitting was broke off in the plate had 2 threds at most holding it in... so this is putting me behind schedule... ive been running nitrous for years and have never have a an fitting break on me... so yeah

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Hey Bud just PM'd ya some info but here is the break down on my end....I had the car dyno tuned for 150 shot also the nx wet plate system...plugs were stock with tightened gap i beleive they were a 30 gap....so i cannot confirm 100% how much timing was actually pulled in my tune but i can tell you that most would say pull 2 degrees for every 50 shot of spray and that is your car is 100% stock that you can spray upto 75 shot without touching a thing but thats on a 100% off the showroom floor factoiry stock unmodded car....after trying my 150 shot and getting great results i called my tuner and asked him if hed think id be ok on a 200 shot, he said he beleived he had left a little room in the 150 shot tune but to make sure i ran straight race gas so i ordered up the race gas and the 200 jets were installed....(only tried the 200 shot ONCE mainly because i didnt want to blow it up) below is the vid of my 200 shot run...

1036Pass - YouTube

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
we are going to show each other pills before hand so i will know what hes running... but some bad news... went to put it on dyno today to run 100 jets to check some air fuels and noticed a small fuel leak between the fitting where jet goes and plate, so i went to take fuel line off and the damn fitting came off with it, well part of it any way... half way down the fitting was broke off in the plate had 2 threds at most holding it in... so this is putting me behind schedule... ive been running nitrous for years and have never have a an fitting break on me... so yeah

That's nx for ya

Users who are viewing this thread