N.E.M.A.'s 2012 May Cruise

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
just realized this was sunday... i have a christening to go to but i feel like i might be coming down with a fever that only a mustang cruise can fix...lol if i can actually get some time to wash the car before sunday with work and chasing my 2 year old im definately in.

on that note anyone thats coming from my area (methuen or at least north of the meeting spot) wanna meet up and cruise in together??? let me know

candyroush

Established Member
Car is not ready yet :( should be by next weekend though. If it ends up going to the rain date Ill be joining

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
just realized this was sunday... i have a christening to go to but i feel like i might be coming down with a fever that only a mustang cruise can fix...lol if i can actually get some time to wash the car before sunday with work and chasing my 2 year old im definately in.

on that note anyone thats coming from my area (methuen or at least north of the meeting spot) wanna meet up and cruise in together??? let me know

i like your thinking man:rockon:

Car is not ready yet :( should be by next weekend though. If it ends up going to the rain date Ill be joining

that stinks...i was lookin forward to seeing your stang...the weather has actually been holding up as of now, but if it's the rain date i'll see you then...if not, there will be others

Intervention302

Established Member
I kid you not... I just posted a thread trying to put together a cruise for sunday.

I might as well join this one! Pretty excited

I'll have to find a way to meet up with you guys or just go to the starting point

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
cruise was great...highway antics were fun to be in too...will have pics posted up later tonight

_mach_

Proud 2012 GT500 0wner
Established Member
The cruise was a lot of fun, it was great to finally meet everyone. Looking forward to the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread