N/E Georgia????

sltblock

Established Member
Shi_ happens!!!! I cant blam you for trying to help me out. Maybe I will come down and put a major beat down on the ass that stold my rotors. Thanks for the help and tell the other guys i said hi. Later, Rob

sltblock

Established Member
DBL G!!! Got anything going on the week-end? Im free except sat night Im going to the Kid Rock concert in SC. Maybe we can do another Helen trip soon. later, Rob

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
We have a big Dyno/Tune day coming up with Aric at Injected third weekend of next month. Thursday night were having a GTG and Raffle drawing locally.
We are also getting ready to plan a large GTG in Savanna this spring (Late)...

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
We have a big Dyno/Tune day coming up with Aric at Injected third weekend of next month. Thursday night were having a GTG and Raffle drawing locally.
We are also getting ready to plan a large GTG in Savanna this spring (Late)...

I have heard good things about Aric lately.. I am going to injected next week sometime for some things.. Tell me more about this dyno day... I missed out on MPH because of work

sltblock

Established Member
DBL G call me and let me know a little more about the Dyno day. We need to plain another Helen trip soon. Later, Rob

sltblock

Established Member
Me and a couple other Cobras are going to Helen today, If anyone is close come on up and have a few drinks with us. later, Rob

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Aric did a lot of work on my Cobra. Tune, clutch, flywheel, gears, and some other little things. Does great work, although I think I'm running a little rich though....anyways, I never heard about Aric's dyno day. You think would have have sent out an email to all his previous customers.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I believe there was some confusion about being available on the date they wanted so it was never scheduled..we were contacted to have one here and are going to be planning one for the near future

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
Injected couldn't get it together on there pricing nor there scheduling so we blew them off. If a business can't keep there word nor convey to there clients pricing and or scheduling changes,,, well.

Rick & Linn @ Amazon are more then capable on those fronts and more important folk's, they can and will accommodate you.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I should clarify my post..we are planning an Amazon tuning/dyno weekend event in the near future...we would love to host one for the group in GA who contacted us several weeks ago but there are no plans at this time to do so for them exclusively.. they are however more than welcome to join in for whatever we schedule..we will be having this event as soon as I know for sure what our spring/summer schedule will be..

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
I should clarify my post..we are planning an Amazon tuning/dyno weekend event in the near future...we would love to host one for the group in GA who contacted us several weeks ago but there are no plans at this time to do so for them exclusively.. they are however more than welcome to join in for whatever we schedule..we will be having this event as soon as I know for sure what our spring/summer schedule will be..

I will def. be going to this.

Users who are viewing this thread