N/E Georgia????

sltblock

Established Member
Just looking to see if any one lives up here besides me in the Mts. I live close to Helen, Ga. Later, Rob :beer:

GaDawg

Established Member
Just off 400 x9 or 10. Love to take the hogs up to and around your neck of the woods! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

sltblock

Established Member
Me and my buds will be on the Hogs this week-end and we always stop in helen for a pit stop and a Drink or two. Some real nice riding around here. We should get together and i could show you some fun riding roads. Later, Rob

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
Rob, whats shaki'n sir... We are having a little GTG next week end why don't you drop down and join us.
GG

GaDawg

Established Member
SLTBlock, I'm always up for that. It's my favorite lunch run. We fer sure need to hit 9 and/or 60 to Helen sometime soon. My club is heading that way after our March meeting I believe, but I'm good for anytime I can get away.

SicStang, I live next to the popo station on Old Milton; I drive a lowered silver L of '02 vintage.

Smacked, I look forward to that anytime. If you Snake and Pony peeps and young 'uns don't mind an old geezer-glide-riding farm truck-driving coot hanging around, I've greatly enjoyed the few GTG's I've managed to attend.

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
SLTBlock, I'm always up for that. It's my favorite lunch run. We fer sure need to hit 9 and/or 60 to Helen sometime soon. My club is heading that way after our March meeting I believe, but I'm good for anytime I can get away.

SicStang, I live next to the popo station on Old Milton; I drive a lowered silver L of '02 vintage.

Smacked, I look forward to that anytime. If you Snake and Pony peeps and young 'uns don't mind an old geezer-glide-riding farm truck-driving coot hanging around, I've greatly enjoyed the few GTG's I've managed to attend.

Oh, so now your moving on Ehh???
Were having a gtg in Holy Springs this Saturday..

GaDawg

Established Member
G, I can't possibly be "moving on", because once you're an L or H-D driver, there's no way to move any further on or up!! No offense to any others, of course. As far as the GTG, that's the first I've heard of it. Where in H.S. and what time? I have to work that day, but I'll be off at 2:30, and it would be great to see everyone again. Details, please.

Thanks

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member

I saw a very sexy dropped silver L at the QT at the corner of Haynes Bridge and devore(sp) this morning at 6am pumping some gas. I was pulling out. Was that you? If so, that thing is slammed:rockon:

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
I live just East of Stone Mountain. I will be a terminator owner within the next few weeks hopefully. I hope I have one by the time the meet happens.

sltblock

Established Member
Rob, whats shaki'n sir... We are having a little GTG next week end why don't you drop down and join us.
GG

What going on AZZZ!!! I would love to but i have the kids this week-end. Lets plain another trip to Atl. dragway sometime soon. Later Bro, Rob
(I still have my stock Mids and H pipe off My HD for sale if you know anyone looking for one. )

GaDawg

Established Member
SicStang, that was me. Was that you I heard pull out from that QT lot? Whoever it was had a sicko-sounding machine! :rolling:

Last edited:

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
What going on AZZZ!!! I would love to but i have the kids this week-end. Lets plain another trip to Atl. dragway sometime soon. Later Bro, Rob
(I still have my stock Mids and H pipe off My HD for sale if you know anyone looking for one. )

Cool I still have your shocks, but I got F'ed on the rotors to some local candy a$$ theft for $20,,, $200 worth of rotors for $50 and he stabs me for a $20 spot..
Lets do the hook up, we have the one going on Saturday were tearing apart Alex's new L and getting reay for the Booth...

Users who are viewing this thread