N/A or Turbo?

svtfanlv

Established Member
So I am debating on what route to go on my 16' GT. Of course twin turbos sound amazing, but i also love the N/A route. I am looking for low 11's/ high 10's out of my 16 and think I can make it both ways, turbo being easier.

Heads, Cam, Intake, Bolt ons VS Turbo. Thoughts?

thehunterooo

Established Member
FI would prob be easier at this point, though I am wanting to do a full NA build myself (or get a used 350 in a few years).

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Any reason you wouldn't consider a blower? Myself, I'd opt for the Hellion TT kit with the 55's.

svtfanlv

Established Member
Not a fan of blowers here in Nevada with high temps half of the year. If any forced induction I'm going with turbo... I was even thinking of doing a custom single turbo kit, don't really need twins if i can just do a single 76... Don't need 1000hp to hit my goals

Any reason you wouldn't consider a blower? Myself, I'd opt for the Hellion TT kit with the 55's.

SlwSVT

Established Member
Hi temps effect turbos too. Heat soak on blowers is much more evident on PD blowers. Centri is a good choice to meet what your looking for.

whatsup62

Established Member
Fastest NA I have seen is a 11.46... that's with full bolt on's...E85...major weight reduction.
I am going the NA route as well. Currently i have most bolt-ons except cams and intake. Really haven't seen that much gains with intakes on the 2015. Working on suspension mods myself at the moment and looking into E85. I think with some hard launches (suspension mods and tires needed) all bolt-ons possible, weight reduction, and the right track conditions....touching the tens would be possible. Any FI will get you there with suspension and tires.

svtfanlv

Established Member
yea thats what I figured, goodluck!

Fastest NA I have seen is a 11.46... that's with full bolt on's...E85...major weight reduction.
I am going the NA route as well. Currently i have most bolt-ons except cams and intake. Really haven't seen that much gains with intakes on the 2015. Working on suspension mods myself at the moment and looking into E85. I think with some hard launches (suspension mods and tires needed) all bolt-ons possible, weight reduction, and the right track conditions....touching the tens would be possible. Any FI will get you there with suspension and tires.

Users who are viewing this thread