N/A 3.7l V6's

Fooln Ya

Established Member

RSbeast

Established Member
I love watching these 3.7s run. Those cars are insanely underrated. Idk if they stayed that way but I'm pretty sure they are full forged if you want to go boosted.

I actually went back and forth on one vs a 3v. At the time I just couldn't spend the $ and buy a v6. Would love a cheap used one.

jleews6

Established Member
I have always been impressed by these two cars. The funny thing is that when you go to the track take a look around at how many Shelbys,Bosses and Cobras dont run mid 12s.:lol:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I have always been impressed by these two cars. The funny thing is that when you go to the track take a look around at how many Shelbys,Bosses and Cobras dont run mid 12s.:lol:

Thank you sir!! :beer:

We have had a blast with these cars at the track. They definitely surprise people!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Entertaining video! Really great runs! Nice seeing 3.7 Mustangs doing Ford proud at the track. :burnout: :rockon:

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Very good times. What are the records right now for N/A? anyone getting real close to 11s? That MPH isnt too far off in perfect conditions.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Very good times. What are the records right now for N/A? anyone getting real close to 11s? That MPH isnt too far off in perfect conditions.

Thanks!! :beer:

These 3 cars are the 3 fastest NA 3.7's in the country. The Sterling Gray car holds the ET record with a 12.596. My Race Red car holds the MPH record at 109.86.

I was close to the record on my best pass in the video with a 12.609.

Fooln Ya

Established Member
Great times..I'm sure you have humiliated more than one Camaro!

I haven't been up against too many 'maros. I did outrun a bolton ls1 car at the track, while I had a passenger. The best one would be the bolton/cam ls3 camaro at Fayetville. I worked him on the tree and stayed ahead just enough to get the win light. :lol:

I love watching these 3.7s run. Those cars are insanely underrated. Idk if they stayed that way but I'm pretty sure they are full forged if you want to go boosted.

I actually went back and forth on one vs a 3v. At the time I just couldn't spend the $ and buy a v6. Would love a cheap used one.
Thanks! I miss the tq that the 3v would provide, but I'm enjoying being a little different running this 6'er. :beer:

Nice videos son!! Hopefully we can get to VMP before the year is over and chase some 12.50's!!

Thanks dad! You're there for sure..... I still have some things to dial in yet, but we will be finding VMP here real soon!

:beer::beer: Thank you sir!

time for boost and go for the 10's!

That's in the future plans for me!

Entertaining video! Really great runs! Nice seeing 3.7 Mustangs doing Ford proud at the track. :burnout: :rockon:

Thanks Bob! Ford's whole lineup is damn impressive to be honest. Bolton Explorers and SHO's running 12.8's, Bolton v6 mustangs running mid-12's, and of course the coyote's........ Things are looking good at the moment! :beer:

Elwood617

Established Member
Great job, are you going to supercharge or turbo next? Make a build thread when you do, I'd like to see it :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread