Mystics @ Mustang Week?

Nuked

Established Member
Hi all, new Mystic owner here. Was wondering if there are any planned Mystic meets or any other Mystic owners bringing them down?

SQ

ShopSupercharger

Established Member
Hi all, new Mystic owner here. Was wondering if there are any planned Mystic meets or any other Mystic owners bringing them down?

SQ

Congrats on the new ride!
Mystics at Mustang Week is catchy!
I see many there each year and it is really neat to see the Mystic Chrome and Mystics side by side! (Interesting color differences!)

- StacyStangz

Nuked

Established Member
yeah, it is kinda catchy!

Hopefully some more will chime in and we can pick a location/time and do a small meetup. Be cool to get some pics of a bunch together.

SQ

mikeysvt

Established Member
I just picked up a mystic and will be heading down to mustang week this year

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Yea there are quite a few mystichromes and mystics at MW every year. They are beautiful cars.

post some pics up, lets see what she looks like.:beer:

MyStIcHrOmE 04

NEED MORE HP!!!
Established Member
I am planning on going this year for sure. Last year Afghanistan... year before Greece... year before that Africa.... I am going this year damnit! LOL!

Nuked

Established Member
This is the only decent pic I got so far. My friend took it with his iPhone on our way back from Georgia this past weekend. I gotta get me another dslr by mustang week! lol

mystic063.jpg

00_ExtrmRnbw

Established Member
Look forward to seeing them at MW!

I should have my car there though, still hoping to have a mystichrome/mystic to compare with before

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
This is the only decent pic I got so far. My friend took it with his iPhone on our way back from Georgia this past weekend. I gotta get me another dslr by mustang week! lol

mystic063.jpg

that thing is gorgeous:beer:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Car looks great. If you're in Morgantown you most likely drove right through where I grew up in Cumberland, MD. My family is still there and I visit a good bit. They have a HUGE cruise in on Memorial and Labor day.

Nuked

Established Member
Car looks great. If you're in Morgantown you most likely drove right through where I grew up in Cumberland, MD. My family is still there and I visit a good bit. They have a HUGE cruise in on Memorial and Labor day.

We didnt go that route, however I have been to Cumberland numerous times. I used to camp in Romney as a kid, so we always went thru Cumberland.

SQ

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
DUDE!!!! We'll be heading down for the beach Saturday morning the 16th. Feel free to meet up at Marmet and convoy down with us!!!

Nuked

Established Member
Hey Massey! I have no idea what time/day we are heading down. I am cruising with Kels and Cody so whenever they decide I will let you know. I am on vacation the whole week of MW and I don't work weekends, so whenever works for me.

I have mine in the shop now trying to get everything buttoned up well in advance. New K-member, control arms, brakes, headers etc. Should be in good shape by July.... I hope!

SQ

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
DUDE!!!! We'll be heading down for the beach Saturday morning the 16th. Feel free to meet up at Marmet and convoy down with us!!!

Hey Massey! I have no idea what time/day we are heading down. I am cruising with Kels and Cody so whenever they decide I will let you know. I am on vacation the whole week of MW and I don't work weekends, so whenever works for me. I have mine in the shop now trying to get everything buttoned up well in advance. New K-member, control arms, brakes, headers etc. Should be in good shape by July.... I hope!SQ
What's up fellas! I'm going to MW this year and just started looking at these threads when I saw that you guys are in WV :beer: I just wanted to reach out and say I'm game for potential convoy or at least cruise/meet at MW.

Beez03

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Hey Massey! I have no idea what time/day we are heading down. I am cruising with Kels and Cody so whenever they decide I will let you know. I am on vacation the whole week of MW and I don't work weekends, so whenever works for me.

I have mine in the shop now trying to get everything buttoned up well in advance. New K-member, control arms, brakes, headers etc. Should be in good shape by July.... I hope!

SQ

Sounds cool, Cody & Kels usually convoy down with us anyway. We've got at least a couple cars going from Boone Co. (my Lightning and Robbie has Rich's old 03 Cobra), and we usually meet up at Marmet. Craig is bringing his new 2011 GT, but not sure what day he is going down. Pretty sure Rich is gonna convoy his 93 Cobra with us too. We'll definitely get in touch beforehand! Where are you guys staying?

What's up fellas! I'm going to MW this year and just started looking at these threads when I saw that you guys are in WV :beer: I just wanted to reach out and say I'm game for potential convoy or at least cruise/meet at MW.

Hey man, what part of WV are you from??? Like I've said, it's very common to get the Huntington, Morgantown, and Boone crowds all together at the Marmet Hardee's since everybody comes through there anyway. The more the merrier!!

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
DMassey said:
Hey man, what part of WV are you from??? Like I've said, it's very common to get the Huntington, Morgantown, and Boone crowds all together at the Marmet Hardee's since everybody comes through there anyway. The more the merrier!!
I'm from north central WV. I'm prob leaving the 15 or 16th. Maybe another local guy with a stang, i am still recruiting :beer:

Last edited:

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
I'll be there. Coming from St. Mary's County, MD! I'll probably "ease" down on the 16th.
Should be a fun trip with some fresh mods. Hell, it'd be a fun trip anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread