Mystichromes... Anyone pay below MSRP?

POINTCOVER

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone with a Mystic payed below MSRP. The dealer near me has one for sale and I'm just .....wondering:idea:

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
I would think so the dealer down the street has had the same 2 for probably 2 months. They used to keep them in the show room now they both live outside.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
I paid $6700 under what the dealer had on the window, but there was a $5000 ADM on there.

So it worked out to be $1700 under MSRP & that was back in Feb. Should have no problen getting it under MSRP.

FKing1

Established Member
Got mine Ford "A" Plan + $2500 retiree cash back. This ,of course, is probably useless info for you to bargain with. Sorry.
Fred K.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Do an online search here-----> http://www.fordvehicles.com/dealerships/locatedealer/

After you select your location, use the drop down product menu, and select SVT product...

Each dealer that pops up on the list will be an SVT dealer ship

Print it out and take notes on it as you scan your area for Mystichrome....... vert/coupe,...... It even tells you how far away they are.
You have to click on each dealerships name... go to their web site ...narrow your search to what you want... and write down if the have one or not....

I found 19 Mystichrome coupes within 300 miles of me when I did my search...... I had quite a few tell me,,,,,,,, sticker only,... market adjustment, ...no D plan on SVTs..... so I kept looking until I found one who would deal...
Knowledge is power ..... and if you let them know..... that you know, that there are______<--this many of the exact car I want within______<---This many miles of here...... Well it may or may not get you a better price .... If not move on to the next one...
It worked for me!!
Jimmy
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I posted a search on his other thread on the car, only 3 or so left in MD. We had gotten 5 mystics here: 3 coupes, 2 verts(one still here with mileage) That was last-years 'one to wait for' for us. Now the first of our 2 GT's are in production:coolman:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
dealer close to me is selling cobras for about $500 over Xplan

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
I posted a search on his other thread on the car, only 3 or so left in MD. We had gotten 5 mystics here: 3 coupes, 2 verts(one still here with mileage) That was last-years 'one to wait for' for us. Now the first of our 2 GT's are in production:coolman:
Im sure I could search for this, but do all vehcles come with a glossy card stating something about a testdrive?

Users who are viewing this thread