MystiChrome Snakeskin Hydro-dipped Valve Covers

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
So you guys like them, huh? lol If you think you like these, just wait...... You aint seen nothing yet!

I was thinking a red base with black, grey, and clear digital camo... Or red base with some type of skull pattern

Shoot me an email and we'll talk. I stock the digital camo you're talking abot and have some good skull patterns too. I'm sure we can figure something out.

A. M. A. Z. I. N. G!!!!!!!

:bowdown: so sick!!

Very cool!

Wow that's awesome! Great work!

:beer:

Not usually a fan of mystichome, or hydrodipping. Somehow, you've combined both in a fashion that I LOVE!

Well done!

Thank you, Sir! Seeing these in person, it'd be hard not to be a fan. Pictures do them no justice.

Thats just insane! Absolutely amazing work.

Thank you!

Those are amazing. Quite simply the sickest valve covers I've ever seen! Great job!

Sickest ones I've done to date, that's for sure. But I'm not done yet!:coolman: Stay tuned!

Wow Brian those look amazing!

Holy crap that's amazing!!!!!!!!!

Those are KILLER!!!

Simply wow.....

Those look AWESOME!!!!

Nice work!

that is amazing

Thanks, Fellas!

That's some damn good work. Best valve covers I've ever seen the pictures don't do justice for them.

I'm anxious to see them on the car!

more than you can afford pal. MYSTICHROME! :coolman:

That's what I was going to say! lol

:thumbsup:

MC works so well with the snakeskin pattern.

you should join the viper forum brian. that snakeskin green viper would look sick with some dipped parts like this :rockon:

You'll have to show them that jacking pad once you get it back. :rockon:

That's INCREDIBLE! Pure talent.

Appreciate it!! The '03-04 Valve covers are much rougher casts than the newer Shelby valve covers. I do my best to smooth them out before I paint them.

beautiful can't wait to see it on the car.

You and me both. Thank you.

never seen a set of dipped valve covers I liked...[clarkson] until now! [/clarkson]

those are awesome!

Not usually a fan of Hydrodip but those are Badass!

Holy hell that is awesome. Nice work!

Wow that's SICK!:bowdown:

:beer: Thanks, guys!

Jesus titty ****ing Christ those are awesome

lol, took the words right out of my mouth!

That's crazy! Need to see it on the car ASAP!

Those things are sick!!!

:rockon: :beer:

Those are pretty awesome!:uh oh::bowdown:

You are going to have Mystichrome owners scrambling to get a clear plexiglass hood insert made up so they can show them off 24/7. :p

I can do a whole hood. Who needs one? lol. Thanks, Jimmy!

That is freakin awesome!! Love it!

Those look fantastic! How much to do a set like that in the 96 Mystic color?

Let me get a quote on the '96 paint and I'll get back to you. You're not the first '96 owner to ask.

Are those mine??? If so I cant wait to see all the other parts!!! Wow!!!

Yes, Sir!:beer:

Look very good, How much that will cost me?

Looks awesome! I've got a Mystichrome - how much does this cost?
I still have not seen him quote a rough price estimate. I would not mind having a set done myself.

Let me get back to you guys about this, but it's probably going to be ~$300.

I should have a concrete price tomorrow for you.

Last edited:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
So you guys like them, huh? lol If you think you like these, just wait...... You aint seen nothing yet!

Thank you, Sir! Seeing these in person, it'd be hard not to be a fan. Pictures do them no justice.

Sickest ones I've done to date, that's for sure. But I'm not done yet!:coolman: Stay tuned!

Damn I cant wait! I keep looking at the pics! :D They really came out great! :rockon: Cant wait to see the rest of my parts!

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Those looks so damn good!

Thanks!

Here's my valve cover coating prices. This includes taking your used, oily covers and degreasing/pressure washing, removing inner baffles, acid bath to remove factory finish, pressure wash again and high temp bake to remove embedded oils, another wash, them media blasting.

Single color powder coating w/powder coated clear coat=$180
Single color (normal colored paint. NOT MYSTICHROME) =$240
Hydro dipped using powder coating as the base and clear coat=$270
Hydro dipped using normal colored (NOT MYSTICHROME)paint as base and clear coat=$300
Just painted mystichrome Valve Covers=$290
Hydro dipped/painted mystichrome=$350

These prices do not include the covers themselves. I either need yours mailed in, or I have 2 sets that I offer as core exchanges. I charge a core, mail the coated parts to you, you swap them out and mail your stockers in for a refund.

-Brian

If we do more parts than just valve covers, we could chip some off these prices. The mystic paint is $$$.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread