Mystichrome COBRA pictures for you mystic fans!!!!!!!

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
YEah the saleen is nice.. Can someone tell me what they do to the "C" pillar (I think?) The rear 1/4 window looks like it's smaller. It appears as if they paint part of the pillar black to make the window look bigger???

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
If you think that is bad, the dealer in my area has a 10k makr up on the vert!!!! They are actually selling it for $53,000!!! I will put up a thread with pics in a minute.

2004svtcobra

Established Member
$53 K???????? I saw a porsche boxer on sale at the DC auto show this past weekend for $48K. I would rather have that car than the cobra when you approach that kind of money. Here is the car!!!

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by 2004svtcobra
Here is a picture of a Saleen 281 on the lot too. It was $31K

That looks like the same DSG Saleen I sat in at Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg MD. Have they STILL not sold that? It was $35k when I went looking for my Cobra.

2004svtcobra

Established Member
It was $31K when I was there over the weekend, marked down from $35K., Yes that is the one at Sheehy

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
$53 K???????? I saw a porsche boxer on sale at the DC auto show this past weekend for $48K. I would rather have that car than the cobra when you approach that kind of money. Here is the car!!!

Boxsters are slow.

BOTLFED98

Established Member
Originally posted by Wilson & Co
YEah the saleen is nice.. Can someone tell me what they do to the "C" pillar (I think?) The rear 1/4 window looks like it's smaller. It appears as if they paint part of the pillar black to make the window look bigger???

ya, never noticed that before...what's the deal?? looks pretty good like that!

Blade

Just browsing....
Established Member
Originally posted by Wilson & Co
It's a completely different piece. They remove the OEM c-pillar and put that one on. The black area is what is underneath your c-pillar. I think they offer them for sale at the Saleen website.

Kev

Blades

Established Member
Originally posted by AtomHeart
Indeed. But the nameplate alone gets you sex.

..... with a guy name Sergio.

Oh darling, that is just faboo!!!

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
It was $31K when I was there over the weekend, marked down from $35K., Yes that is the one at Sheehy
Cool deal. Sheehy's a great dealership, but they told me I'd never be able to find a DSG Cobra because one of their employees had been looking for one all summer. They had arranged to get me a Redfire Cobra, when another dealership located 2 DSGs.

Would have rather bought from Sheehy though. The SVT dude there really knew his stuff. :beer:

2004svtcobra

Established Member
They seemed pretty cool at Sheehy. I thought that Saleen was sweet. I couldn't believe it was still on the lot. I guess it got sold on Saturday.

hogger

SVT-a-holic
Established Member
Mystichrome paint is a $3650 option.

Interestingly enough, the Mystichrome option is only $3995 in Canada while MSRP is $51,700. Looks like deals are to be had on Canadian Mystichromes! :)

Hogger

Users who are viewing this thread