Mystichrome COBRA pictures for you mystic fans!!!!!!!

2004svtcobra

Established Member
I went to Maryland over the weekend and took some cool pictures of some cars they have at Sheehy FORD in Gaithersburg. I though all of you would like to see these cars. They were slightly dirty but were being washed shortly. I wasn't hanging around for that. So here you go!! Enjoy!! By the way...the cars were not marked up in price at all. The MSRP on the coupe was $38 K and some change. I forgot to get the convertable information. Too busy taking pictures. I still like my black car though!! haha

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
I was at my local dealer yesterday. They were just unloading the mystichrome vert. It was $43,255.

KDog

Established Member
Geez, and I thought parking was tight here! :)

nice pics!

cobravert03

Why? Because it's funny.
Isn't $38k for a coupe and $43k for a vert high, or are they that much more this year? Maybe they *are* marked up...

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
Originally posted by cobravert03
Isn't $38k for a coupe and $43k for a vert high, or are they that much more this year? Maybe they *are* marked up...

Mystichrome paint is a $3650 option.

2004svtcobra

Established Member
That is MSRP on the cars. Tgey were not marked up. Anyone who would pay $48K for a cobra is out of their freakin' minds!! He got ripped!!!

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
We got one here at my dealership 43,228 for the vert. Anyone want one? No one has claimed it yet! PM if you want more info...

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
Hey thats where I work! :p

Those 2 Mystichrome Cobras were cleaned and moved to the showroom, gorgeous cars. I personally wouldnt spend the extra money for the paint, but its still awesome looking.

There is no markup on those cars, they're selling for MSRP.

Users who are viewing this thread