myfilestore.com redirect

Skud

Established Member
Looks liks this site is being hit by the "myfilestore" redirect bug/exploit. Probably 30% - 40% of the time when I click on a SVTP search result via Google I get redirected to variations of this page: http://myfilestore.com/download.php?id=845ba0e5

Looks like it is a common issue and there is a dicsussion about it on the vBulltein website: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...7-my-website-is-redirected-to-myfilestore-com

Also, when I click the "Search Forum" button I'm not able to see what I'm typing. This affects at least Google Chrome and Safari.

Thanks!!
Riley

mnewxcv

Established Member
filestore72.com redirect

hi, sometimes when going to svtp links it takes me to some filestore72.info site. I thought it was your host. I can hit back and click the link again and it will work. It happens intermittently on all of my computers, so it isnt on my end. Also, if i dont hit back quickly, it automatically downloads a "install-flashplayer.exe" which immediately is flagged by AVG as a threat. Anyone else getting this? I noticed it a few months ago and since.

edit: its filestore72.info not .com

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yep.. Same here.. I'm thinking that when SVTP was sold this is one of the things they added that helps make them more money..

mnewxcv

Established Member
any info on the redirect SID? I googled around and some say its a vbulletin issue. Some say its a flash player issue. Not really sure, but svtp is the only one that triggers the redirect for me. I updated my flash player though and will see if that helps eliminate the problem. I'm on a clean install though :shrugs:

HighVelocity

Established Member
To the Mods or webmaster.

I would check the HTACCESS file/folder on the website's server.
It may have been hacked and the redirect could be in there.

20redfire03

Established Member
Does this for me as well. I'll search SVTP, click one of the links which will go to myfilestore, once I close it out and click the link again its good til the next day.

HighVelocity

Established Member
To the Mods or webmaster.

I would check the HTACCESS file/folder on the website's server.
It may have been hacked and the redirect could be in there.

Users who are viewing this thread