MyColor on Shelby GT350??

ArkLightning

Established Member
Does the GT350 have the MyColor feature that allows customizing the instrument lighting and so forth? I've been unable to find it under Settings anywhere. It appears they omitted it on the GT350??

ArkLightning

Established Member
I may have just found my answer on Google - appears it's accessible through the Nav screen Settings instead of the instrument display settngs.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How many colors can you choose from? I'm wondering if it's similar or same as my Edge Sport.

ArkLightning

Established Member
Well I haven't had a chance to go and verify it yet, but when I Googled it I found a link that said it was now part of the SYNC 3 system and accessible through Settings on the Navigation Screen. I'll have to verify it to see if this is correct for the GT350.

The manual seems to indicate that it's through Settings on the Driver display but there are so many optional features covered in that manual and some of them are not available on the GT350 - it's difficult to tell what we have and what we don't have - and where to find it. Took me about a week to notice the trunk release below the steering column .

Here is the link. If someone has time to check it out - please report back.

https://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync...ngs/adjusting-ambient-lighting-in-sync-3.html

Last edited:

ArkLightning

Established Member
Well, apparently that information can be scratched. I checked out everything under the Nav screen Settings and didn't find anything.

So - does the GT350 have the MyColor feature or not? I really liked the red lighting on my 12 GT.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, apparently that information can be scratched. I checked out everything under the Nav screen Settings and didn't find anything.

So - does the GT350 have the MyColor feature or not? I really liked the red lighting on my 12 GT.
I don't think that it does. If it does, it'll be in the dash screen, not the big touch screen.

gjcavana

Established Member
Yea I found a Google hit showing how to find Mycolor on the Sync3 screen but I do not have that option on my '17 with the electronics package option, and it is not on the options menu on the dash either.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I thought we did not have the feature. When I bought my 17 I was looking for it, and saw no menu for it. I just figured we did not get the option much like how we do not have HD radio :(

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
MyColor went away with the introduction of the S550. It returned for the '18 model year, but still won't be on the '18 GT350s.

Osiris

Established Member
Nada.

The GT350 comes with 100 more HP and a snake badge instead ;)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread