My work caught fire.

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
Man your companies insurance company will want to know for sure since there may be a chance for them to subrogate some of the damages they end up paying out. Wow what a mess.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Man your companies insurance company will want to know for sure since there may be a chance for them to subrogate some of the damages they end up paying out. Wow what a mess.

We'll find out soon. That tractor was towed off to be investigated by fire forensic investigators. Iirc We only have liability on the tractors, the owners just pay cash for them. The buildings are probably insured pretty well though.
I cannot wait until an engineer ok's the offices so I can check out my network hardware that is in that building, including the security dvr.
Our diesel tanks for the fuel depot are buried right next to that building so it could have been much, much worse. The tanks and pumps have to be inspected before we can use them again.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
We'll find out soon. That tractor was towed off to be investigated by fire forensic investigators. Iirc We only have liability on the tractors, the owners just pay cash for them. The buildings are probably insured pretty well though.
I cannot wait until an engineer ok's the offices so I can check out my network hardware that is in that building, including the security dvr.
Our diesel tanks for the fuel depot are buried right next to that building so it could have been much, much worse. The tanks and pumps have to be inspected before we can use them again.

WOW glad everyone is okay - Hope it works out and your Systems faired the heat of the fire as well

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Yes it is! it is weird how the fire acts. The holes burnt in the roof were not directly above the fire, but 10 feet away over another stall near the office.
My dvr looked like it survived, once I'm allowed in that office I plan on taking a look at the security video.

Yeah man I know right. Guess that trailblazer was back a little in the driveway and still got that hot I mean that is crazy. Imagine your skin LOL

and I would like to see that video if you are allowed to post it. Must be the drafts or something that made the fire move over 10ft or what not

Users who are viewing this thread