My Whippled 03 Cobra vs. R6

DanielB

WHPPLD
Established Member
Someone on my local board posted this up! Whatcha think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-gKQseu21M]YouTube - HPD July 2008 Midnight 1320[/ame]

kuruma

Established Member
Seems like the R6 had a slow start. nice vid though

jf4boogie

Established Member
I think all these back woods tracks better hope no one gets killed on a bike running next to a car.

PS - Car looks like its running strong. What was your time?

DanielB

WHPPLD
Established Member
I think all these back woods tracks better hope no one gets killed on a bike running next to a car.

PS - Car looks like its running strong. What was your time?

I think I went a 10.8-10.9 on that pass. Traction is always an issue there unfortunately.

Common

Established Member
Can't believe they let a bike run alongside of a car, a fast car too. That track owner is a moron.

SVTBMG

Banned
That track owner is John Hennessey. lol

that explains it. It will be interesting to see how fast that track gets closed once the first bike rider gets run over. It will happen at some point. JH is a douche:thumbsup:

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
At our crappy track they allow bikes to race cars. Stupid decision IMO but it is always nice to see how the cars stack up against the bikes. Then again the cars that do race bikes look like al out race cars and in Htown they are street cars.

black-plasma

Established Member
The drag strip outside of Tulsa let's cars and bikes run together at their Midnight sessions, or atleast they used to. I thought the staging guy was joking when he told me to come up to the line with a bike on the other side.

Users who are viewing this thread