My wedding guitar player!

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
sikwitit36 said:
Well theirs obviously some music in it with him. As far as him playing the guitar I think hes playing it just along with the guitar in the song. Its the same as concerts. Music groups hardly ever play their songs completely out as if they were in the studio recording.
You would be surprised I can name a handfull:
Staind
Cold
Shadows Fall
In Flames
Disturbed
Metallica
Taproot
Korn
and there are many more...

It's really the pop stars out there that do the whole lip synch deal...
most rock bands will play the real thing right there, and you can tell cuz of guitar feedback, small errors, or the singer getting winded during vocally intense parts of the songs. At any rate,I would be willin to bet this kid is really doin it. Synching up that kind of thing for that long...... would take jsut as much practice as learning it all....

ibanezkm

Established Member
Yeah, that was definitely real...Give him a couple more years, when his tone and the way he plays changes! He will definitely be awesome. With his guitar sounding like the violin, just hit the note and use the volume knob. Listen to Yngwie Malmsteen do that, he plays faster than a violinist. The arpeggios are real to. 6 stringed arpeggios are impressive, but once you get the hang of doing them, they are cake. Really doesn't matter if he has the backing track behind him b/c either way he is playing the notes. I've been playing for 13 years, i'm 22 now. I play a lot of stuff like that. Mostly Yngwie, Dream Theater, Lynch Mob. Now if he can play Yngwie's Far Beyond the Sun as good as I can, A++!!!Rock ON!

Last edited:

RUthLEss03

11.24@123
Established Member
Sounded like a little bit of Gary Howe / Yngwie. I, too, play and I don't think it was a fake. That's kid is pretty damn good!

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
RUthLEss03 said:
Sounded like a little bit of Gary Howe / Yngwie. I, too, play and I don't think it was a fake. That's kid is pretty damn good!

The more I see the more impressed I am.I believe theres a touch of Vai in there too.I play some but nowhere near this kids league.
Dude , can I get 4 tickets to your wedding? :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread