My wedding guitar player!

MonkeysL

Established Member
^^^^^o geeeez another, ITS ON THE INTERNET IT HAS TO BE FAKE person, BLAH give someone credit they actually have a good talent...i've watched it twice and if you know guitar it looks very much like he's strokin the shit out of it CORRECTLY to the song

fedge

MonkeysL said:
^^^^^o geeeez another, ITS ON THE INTERNET IT HAS TO BE FAKE person, BLAH give someone credit they actually have a good talent...i've watched it twice and if you know guitar it looks very much like he's strokin the shit out of it CORRECTLY to the song

Yes i totally agree, i am in a band and he is playing every chord correctly...i was just about to post something about this .. so thanx :beer:

apex632

Established Member
damn nice vid...pretty cool song to listen to. and its not fake. if u wanna watch somebody fake their way through a song watch the crossroads guitar dual when ralph matio (however his name is spelled) is playing.

iboost5o

Banned
WayFastWhitey said:
sound over...but good try none the less

yeah i agree.. that sweep arpeggio at 1:39-1:43 looks fake watch his left hand... I don't doubt the kid can play music but I doubt what we're hearing is his actual fret play. :shrug:.

But if i'm wrong.. whatever :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

jrc347

Established Member
:uh oh:
:rockon:
:coolman:
:beer:
:bowdown:

omg.. I wish I was that good

WayFastWhitey

Gin and Jews
Established Member
that sound quality doesnt match what you should be hearing....like i said sound over, nice try, im sure he can play but that wasnt him playing that you heard...i can gurantee....

SRV1

Established Member
All I got to say is he has one hell of a sound studio in his bedroom! :-D

James

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
It's questionable with the music in the background. But at the same time, I'm a guitar player (but no Pro) and I can tell you from what it looked like to me, he was hitting every note perfectly.

69DodgeCharger

Established Member
That guy was playing for sure, I am an experienced guitarist, and he hit every note your heard, listen closley hand he even messes up once or twice.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Well fake or not, that's the coolest rendition of Canon I've ever heard. I've always wanted to build a monster Guitar-God song out of that but I'm too lazy. I like that!!

-Mike

sikwitit36

Banned
Well theirs obviously some music in it with him. As far as him playing the guitar I think hes playing it just along with the guitar in the song. Its the same as concerts. Music groups hardly ever play their songs completely out as if they were in the studio recording.

Users who are viewing this thread