My vmp set up and belt size help?!

hssstang

Established Member
Hello,
Just checking to see if anyone knew what size belt I need for my set up. Just ordered my new vmp. I am gonna run a 3" upper, billet flow 4 piece idlers 3-100mms and 1-92mm I also have the billet flow upper auxiliary idler 100mm with the new style bracket. I have seen so may different belt sizes and numbers my heads spinning. I wanna run the gates regular micro v belt not the HD "don't like the green" look. Any info appreciated. They are belt charts all over and different sizes some measured outside diameter and some inside diameter. Looks like the would just give the inside diameter since that's the one that really counts.
Thanks Jason

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Take a peek at the Cobra blowers on the website and you should find the Cobra Bob belt guide. If you can't find it, call us at 321.206.9369

hssstang

Established Member
Hey BJ, thanks for your information.. I got my belt ordered! Blower is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I have spoke to Rick several times and to you around Christmas. Just debating in my head whether to replace the plugs and coils also. I have the NGK tr6 now with stock ford coils only 20k miles on car. Any experience with msd coils or NGK iridium? What's your thoughts?

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Do NOT change the coil packs on this car. If you do, use Ford. I personally like NGK Iridiums, some folks don't. 6s work, they're just cheap and don't last very long.

bj

Users who are viewing this thread