My Viper cruise video...

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Great video, amazing car!! Just curious how much time does it take to make a video of this quality? What camera and editing tools do you use? This looks like professional work, bravo!
:beer:

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Not only is your Viper the most badass Viper I have ever seen, your video's are always amazing. Keep doing this, I subscribed to your youtube channel, but it doesn't have near enough videos.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
Thanks guys, this is my first serious attempt. I used a Canon T4i with a 18-135mm kit lense, a 50mm 1.8 and a borrowed 100-400mm. I took most of the footage on a single day. Part way through the editing, I began running short on footage that met my standards. I took my car out a couple of days later and took additional shots and B-roll.

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Well shot and edited video. Dead Eye, your Viper was by far the cleanest/best looking car in the video. Thank you for sharing. :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Without a doubt, the absolutely BEST video compilation, in terms of content, artistry and quality, I have ever seen here. I was blown away. Must have been a blast of a day! :)

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
sweet video. the red with black stripe convertible reminds me so much of my old ride. Beautiful editting and camera work.

Users who are viewing this thread